I´m giving away 21 xbox games (you need Xbox Live!)

You guys rock - i never expected such a response!! I wanted to get to 100 followers and decided to make it a long running thing, now i not only got more than 150 in under a day, but lots of cool comments on the videos, the website and HERE! ... thank you so much guys :)

@Adonis - great you found an indie you like :) ... you should have a look at decimation x in that case. the game looks like it´s from the 80s, but hell play it and then judge again (has been leading the japanese charts for weeks)

cool - i stayed up to see the 200th follower joining. In a few hours i can tell 200 people at once about a very cool music/shooter combination. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

[quote name='ppazz1101']Wow... went to that site and watched the video for "Privates"... HILARIOUS.

"You can't shoot me, I'm AIDS!"[/QUOTE]

I can´t wait for that game to be released - and the fact it´s gonna be free for PC thanks to Channel 4 makes it even cooler. I hope the Xbox version will be 240 points (i guess it´s too big for 80 points).

Have a look at it, in case you missed it: http://indienerds.com/wordpress/?p=433

just curious, but how long is this contest running for?

also, my twitter is kmustafa27 if that has any relevance lol

[quote name='adonis 27']wow im blind, i was just looking over that page too before i posted haha thanks[/QUOTE]

you are welcome, you were not the only one asking ;)

Just a few hours left on the clock, then i will be giving away 21 games - chances are still pretty good :)

[quote name='agentcoop007']How are winners notifed? via twitter?[/QUOTE]

Yea, I was notified via DM on Twitter.

Awesome. I won Urban Space Squirrels :) And I've pretty much watched all of your reviews on the site :p Your reviews make me want almost every game you play.

bread's done
Back