I need a Cheap xbox headset

you really need to get the official headset to get the thing that allows you plug your headset into the controler (i think its called the communicator). Some company make a whole headset+communicator on ebgames, but it has horriable reviews

It is. However, theres also a $50 3 month, mechassault, communicator deal, if u want that. Not that much more expensive than the $30 communicator.

My headset just died on me like an hour ago :( The wire is finally loose after over a year of abuse.

Is the Madcatz one an ok replacement? I have the controller plug in so that isn't an issue. I wouldn't mind getting a second Live account so my brother would have his own but it sure seems like a waste of $50.

[quote name='regisphilbi0']It is. However, theres also a $50 3 month, mechassault, communicator deal, if u want that. Not that much more expensive than the $30 communicator.[/quote]

This combo is only $40, not $50. And it has a demo of MechAssault and something else, neither are the full versions.

[quote name='kev']My headset just died on me like an hour ago :( The wire is finally loose after over a year of abuse.

Is the Madcatz one an ok replacement? I have the controller plug in so that isn't an issue. I wouldn't mind getting a second Live account so my brother would have his own but it sure seems like a waste of $50.[/quote]

One of my friends used one of those and for some reason he made everyone echo. It was real weird. but you can find hands free kits for cell phones at walmart for like 10 bucks.
--Shadd

[quote name='kev']My headset just died on me like an hour ago :( The wire is finally loose after over a year of abuse.

Is the Madcatz one an ok replacement? I have the controller plug in so that isn't an issue. I wouldn't mind getting a second Live account so my brother would have his own but it sure seems like a waste of $50.[/quote]

I've been using the madcatz for about a year now and have had no problems.

Sale at CC this week is buy the 3-month Live kit and you get Rainbow Six 3 for free. Even if you already have the game you could trade it for another Xbox Live game.

bread's done
Back