I need a favor from some fellow CAGs... (VERDICT IS IN!!)

onetrackmind

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
I submitted a poster design for the Silent Hill Movie Poster Contest and it got approved. I'd appreciate it if any of you guys could go and vote on my poster (you can vote once every day)

Of course if you think it sucks i dont expect you to vote on it but if you like it please take the time to vote. I'd really appreciate it! Thanks guys!

VOTE FOR MY POSTER!

Sweet, nice poster OTM.

I tried finding a main page to look at how your competition shaped up, but there apparently isn't a main page to browse through all the posters? There is mention of a Jan 9th date so maybe they aren't launching that until then? If not this contest will basically just boil down to whoever can get the most people to go to their specific URL and vote and have nothing to do with how nice the poster looks. Pretty lame. I guess you could manually go through the different ids, but yeesh too much work.

its good so I voted, but not as good as mine

silenthill1kw.png

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']of course you got my vote nigger :D[/QUOTE]

agreed x2 - vote cast :D
onward to victory and a sweet prize package

I was trying to do something along these lines for my SH poster, but I suck at Photoshop. Nice job, voted for ya.

[quote name='onetrackmind']I submitted a poster design for the Silent Hill Movie Poster Contest and it got approved. I'd appreciate it if any of you guys could go and vote on my poster (you can vote once every day)

Of course if you think it sucks i dont expect you to vote on it but if you like it please take the time to vote. I'd really appreciate it! Thanks guys!

VOTE FOR MY POSTER!
Anything OTM-art related is worthy enough for me. Voted. Good luck brotha-man.

I've decided that after this is done to thank everyone who took the time to vote for me, i'll have a contest for a free game and everyone who voted for me is entered.

Just saw this and voted. Very nice work. I could easily see this poster at my movie theatre. And then the next time my girlfriend and I go, I could say, "Hey, you see that poster? I know the guy who designed it."

bread's done
Back