I need a game that is chick friendly.

Kendal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
I am thinking about getting Table Tennis for me and my better half to play. She generally doesn't care for overly complicated games, she enjoyed Hexic and has her own Gamertag. I did show her Burnout on my PS2 and she thought that was cool, same with Nascar 2003. So I might end up double dipping on Burnout Revenge so she can enjoy that game on the 360 instead. I know Table Tennis is very barebones when it comes to extras and unlockables, but I am mainly looking for a fun game for both of us. Is that tennis game good? I think it is called Top Spin 2? Then again some Marketplace Points might be what the doctor ordered. Opinions please, thanks in advance.

Table Tennis is a good choice... can't think of anything else, really.

Depends on what typeof gamer she is, but I'd take the suggestion from Sporadic and run with it if you have a premium system, there's likely to be many more BC games she'd like over actual 360 games. And if she's a Star Wars fan at all, three words... Lego Star Wars

Easy: Q*Bert

Q1.jpg

Chicken Little. What could be more chick friendly than a game with a chick hero? What? Not that kind of chick?

Oh well, it isn't compatible yet anyways.

[quote name='Sporadic']How about Super Monkey Ball on the original Xbox? It's backward compatible and I'm sure she would like it.

You can get Sonic Mega Collection Plus/Super Monkey Ball DX 2 Pack for only 30 bucks from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...2190-3987301?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=468642[/QUOTE]

Xbox Super Monkey Ball Deluxe is only $5 at GameRush right now if you can find one.

Also, Circuit City has a combo package of Sonic Heroes and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe for $20.

i showed the wife burnout on the 360... and she slaughtered me in road rage! then again...she did total her last car..... so i figured she's more experienced at running people off the road to thier doom!

Well, Top Spin 2 is somewhat basic, and has female players in it. She'll be impressed, until she sees that your created Female player has comically huge titties.

[quote name='ImmortalfWd']My girl likes Call of Duty 2.[/quote]

same here! ... have your better half try gta: san andreas, fun and easy gameplay. :/

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']Wait for the Wii, girls love Ms. Pacman though[/quote]

Yeah, what is it with girls and Ms. Pacman?? I've tried with several ex-girlfriends over the years to get them into gaming, and they ALL said Ms. Pacman was their favorite.

[quote name='Krymner']Yeah, what is it with girls and Ms. Pacman?? I've tried with several ex-girlfriends over the years to get them into gaming, and they ALL said Ms. Pacman was their favorite.[/quote]
Perhaps they can all relate to inserting balls in their mouth?

bread's done
Back