I need a GAMEBOYMICRO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are near my WalMart in PA for cheap. I believe they are $30 (I think for the black only). PM if you'd like to work something out.

[quote name='vgmben']wow.... you can find it at any GS and they are like 34.99[/quote]
stock varies!! it may easy to get near u... but its hard to get near me

Ebay isn't really bad. I recently got one off ebay for $40 shipped with two gba games and the Micro was in pristine condition. Just have to watch your auctions.

[quote name='jaide']those went fast[/quote]

That guy must have cleared out several walmarts in Wi for 29.99....

at only what... 6 bucks in profit... then ebay/payall fees.... x 55 and probably more on the famicon versions...

300 dollars profit... hmm

yeah those went fast.

[quote name='xycury']That guy must have cleared out several walmarts in Wi for 29.99....

at only what... 6 bucks in profit... then ebay/payall fees.... x 55 and probably more on the famicon versions...

300 dollars profit... hmm

yeah those went fast.[/quote]

sheesh glad i bought one before i posted lol

there is only one walmart that is conveniently close to me, but its brand new and attached to a mall..... from the sounds of it, the clearance gbmicros are leftovers, which mine wont have becuz its brand new

i searched all over south florida and found 1 freakin micro at a gamestop for 34.99, it only has the orange faceplate, which looks ok. good luck dude

if you don't have one yet it's your own fault. plenty of people have made great suggestions, and one person even offered to help you get one from his walmart

[quote name='banpeikun']if you don't have one yet it's your own fault. plenty of people have made great suggestions, and one person even offered to help you get one from his walmart[/quote]
.... so its my fault that there arent any GBMs around me and that i may not have enough money to pay for someone else to buy and ship one to me?

I saw a used one for a think 11 dollars at a pawn shop yesterday. Lemme know if you want me to go and check it out tomorrow and see if they still have it.

i kno how to type and im not double posting.... double posting is wen i repost the exact same same message over again, retard.

edit: keefurxxcore, i just noticed u were actually just giving me advice, so cross out wat i said earlier

How little do you expect to pay for something you say you need? The $40 option from eBay looked like a good deal.

I'm new here, but I am pretty sure you won't be getting much help calling people retards.

oh my god why am i being flamed so much today!

the ebay auction ended!

and wen people talk down to me, then im gonna talk back.... especially wen i never did anything wrong initially

and u kno wat ive already spoke with multiple cags who will pick pick them up for me, so......

and why do people get mad at me, just becuz i can t get something i want?

r u 12?

You are whining, bitching, moaning and making multiple consecutive posts and calling names. I guarantee you are not winning friends. And yes, that auction has ended, but you yourself said you saw it a few days ago, then sat on it for days until it sold out. Now you complain that no one is helping you out. All you want is a handout. The GBm is going to cost you a certain price. If you aren't willing to pay the price, you whine. Either buy one or don't, but don't get upset when people try to help you and you just complain and call names...:roll:

[quote name='MorPhiend']r u 12?

You are whining, bitching, moaning and making multiple consecutive posts and calling names. I guarantee you are not winning friends. And yes, that auction has ended, but you yourself said you saw it a few days ago, then sat on it for days until it sold out. Now you complain that no one is helping you out. All you want is a handout. The GBm is going to cost you a certain price. If you aren't willing to pay the price, you whine. Either buy one or don't, but don't get upset when people try to help you and you just complain and call names...:roll:[/quote]

you kno wat, i agree with you.... i was gonna defend myself, but it wouldnt matter to you or anyone else anyway.

...bye the way im getting a GBM from another cag

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back