I need an good MP3 player thats compatible with my G4 powerbook...

HatedGreatness

CAGiversary!
Sound quality is really really important to me (loud and lots of bass needed). Also, price is a factor, and I'd like to get at least 20 GB, perferably 30-40 GB. I really don't want an iPod (everyone has them and I don't like their sound quality). Do I have any other options? If not, where can I get the best deal on an iPod? Thanks.

well if you dont mind the space, get an ipod shuffle, or an iriver. i have an ipod, though, so i wouldnt know

If you don't mind it being a little bigger than the IPod you could go with the Nomad Zen Xtra 40gb. It's supposed to have the best sound quality out of all the current Hard Drive players. This is what I'm thinking of getting, cause I already filled up my 20gb Archos Jukebox. Can't beat the price either, you can usually find it for around $200.

CompUSA has it for $200 with the coupon BEADS2 right now. But if you want something smaller or more stylish go with an IPod, IRiver or the 8 track player.

[quote name='twiztidgear']If you don't mind it being a little bigger than the IPod you could go with the Nomad Zen Xtra 40gb. It's supposed to have the best sound quality out of all the current Hard Drive players. This is what I'm thinking of getting, cause I already filled up my 20gb Archos Jukebox. Can't beat the price either, you can usually find it for around $200.

CompUSA has it for $200 with the coupon BEADS2 right now. But if you want something smaller or more stylish go with an IPod, IRiver or the 8 track player.[/quote]

Thats the one I've been lookiing at for a week now. I just don't know if it is compatible with Mac OS though.

[quote name='Sylent Khaos'][quote name='twiztidgear']If you don't mind it being a little bigger than the IPod you could go with the Nomad Zen Xtra 40gb. It's supposed to have the best sound quality out of all the current Hard Drive players. This is what I'm thinking of getting, cause I already filled up my 20gb Archos Jukebox. Can't beat the price either, you can usually find it for around $200.

CompUSA has it for $200 with the coupon BEADS2 right now. But if you want something smaller or more stylish go with an IPod, IRiver or the 8 track player.[/quote]

Thats the one I've been lookiing at for a week now. I just don't know if it is compatible with Mac OS though.[/quote]

Check reviews for it. I would recommend an iRiver (simply because I'm a fan of their stuff), but an iPod wouldn't be bad either. All really depends on size and price you want...

I have an iRiver H320 and have no complaints. It's very awesome. :D I thought I remembered reading somewhere that it is compatible with MAC OS, but research it if you are at all interested in the iRiver. Good luck.

bread's done
Back