I need bacardi "like it live it" Vegas tickets

sirmeep

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
This is a stretch but I'm crossing my fingers. Bacardi held a facebook contest for tickets to an event in Vegas on June 15th. I won but they only sent one ticket. Since we have to pay for planes and hotel there are some who can't go who also won tickets. I'm looking for 1 or 2 passes so a couple of friends can go. Any help would be great. Bacardi did give the ok for people to give passes to friends if someone can't attend so even though some might have names on them they're still able to be passed on.

Thanks again CAG

[quote name='sirmeep']This is a stretch but I'm crossing my fingers. Bacardi held a facebook contest for tickets to an event in Vegas on June 15th. I won but they only sent one ticket. Since we have to pay for planes and hotel there are some who can't go who also won tickets. I'm looking for 1 or 2 passes so a couple of friends can go. Any help would be great. Bacardi did give the ok for people to give passes to friends if someone can't attend so even though some might have names on them they're still able to be passed on.

Thanks again CAG[/QUOTE]

I have a ticket, but I would not really like to give it away. Do you have anything you could trade/offer for it? Send me a PM

Thank you for your help.
If there's one more ticket that no one is going to use please get in contact with me. 1 down 1 to go

bread's done
Back