I need Disgaea cheap and new!

ITs EASY to get this game!

1. Build a Time Machine
2. Travel Back in time to the day (I think it was around July) of the Circuit City Summer 2004 Clearence.
3. Go to your local CC and purchase the game for $5 bucks. While you're at, also purchase sealed copies of MGS2 Substance for PS2, also for $5 bucks.
4. Travel back to the present and enjoy your new copy of Disgaea!

In case you're too lazy to do t he above, I've seen copies of this at my local Fry's for about $50 which isn't much better than getting it on ebay. I've been watching them like a vulture, Fry's is going to have to lower the price eventually.

Yeah, good luck with that one, champ. Even when it was $5 at CC and everyone that could grab one cheap did, they were still going for $35-40 sealed.

Why you want it new? Just for collection?

Cuz if you're gonna play it... might as well get used from someone who takes care of their games... =)

[quote name='nikkai']Why you want it new? Just for collection?

Cuz if you're gonna play it... might as well get used from someone who takes care of their games... =)[/quote]

Some people just like new games and others want them as gifts. Keep in mind that a used game does seem like a shitty gift, afterall how often do you give people used DVDs for their birthdays?

Or used magic cards. :wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nikkai']Why you want it new? Just for collection?

Cuz if you're gonna play it... might as well get used from someone who takes care of their games... =)[/quote]

Some people just like new games and others want them as gifts. Keep in mind that a used game does seem like a shitty gift, afterall how often do you give people used DVDs for their birthdays?

Or used magic cards. :wink:[/quote]

I wouldn't mind used DVD's for a gift as long as the person bought it somewhere and it had stickers on it or something.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nikkai']Why you want it new? Just for collection?

I wouldn't mind used DVD's for a gift as long as the person bought it somewhere and it had stickers on it or something.[/quote]

Nor would I mind a used videogame, but many people don't feel right giving them out, especially when a new copy isn't that much more than a used one.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nikkai']Why you want it new? Just for collection?

I wouldn't mind used DVD's for a gift as long as the person bought it somewhere and it had stickers on it or something.[/quote]

Nor would I mind a used videogame, but many people don't feel right giving them out, especially when a new copy isn't that much more than a used one.[/quote]

People are weird like that.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nikkai']Why you want it new? Just for collection?

Nor would I mind a used videogame, but many people don't feel right giving them out, especially when a new copy isn't that much more than a used one.[/quote]

People are weird like that.[/quote]

To add another facet to this, I'd say that there's absolutely nothing wrong with giving a used copy of an item that's rare. However, in Disgaea's case, I guess it's not truly rare in the full sense of the word. Yeah, it can't be found in retail stores with any sort of commonness but new copies can still be located without too much trouble. Now if we were talking about an old vinyl of a 50's Johnny Cash single...

[quote name='rapsodist'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nikkai']Why you want it new? Just for collection?

To add another facet to this, I'd say that there's absolutely nothing wrong with giving a used copy of an item that's rare. However, in Disgaea's case, I guess it's not truly rare in the full sense of the word. Yeah, it can't be found in retail stores with any sort of commonness but new copies can still be located without too much trouble. Now if we were talking about an old vinyl of a 50's Johnny Cash single...[/quote]

basically my point, but even then I know people, rich stupid people who when their son wanted Suikoden 2 bought him a $200 sealed copy from amazon because they didn't like giving used games. Long story short he opened it played it for 5 minutes and now just gloats about owning it all the time.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='rapsodist'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nikkai']Why you want it new? Just for collection?

To add another facet to this, I'd say that there's absolutely nothing wrong with giving a used copy of an item that's rare. However, in Disgaea's case, I guess it's not truly rare in the full sense of the word. Yeah, it can't be found in retail stores with any sort of commonness but new copies can still be located without too much trouble. Now if we were talking about an old vinyl of a 50's Johnny Cash single...[/quote]

basically my point, but even then I know people, rich stupid people who when their son wanted Suikoden 2 bought him a $200 sealed copy from amazon because they didn't like giving used games. Long story short he opened it played it for 5 minutes and now just gloats about owning it all the time.[/quote]

You know what sucks? I just rip my mint suikoden II guide on accident. A whole page fell out! I was so piss! There is no way in hell I'll pay $80 for a replacement guide.

[quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='rapsodist'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nikkai']Why you want it new? Just for collection?

basically my point, but even then I know people, rich stupid people who when their son wanted Suikoden 2 bought him a $200 sealed copy from amazon because they didn't like giving used games. Long story short he opened it played it for 5 minutes and now just gloats about owning it all the time.[/quote]

You know what sucks? I just rip my mint suikoden II guide on accident. A whole page fell out! I was so piss! There is no way in hell I'll pay $80 for a replacement guide.[/quote]

Yeah well ebay it and say it has a little wear and tear, then buy a shiney new guide. :twisted:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='rapsodist'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nikkai']Why you want it new? Just for collection?

You know what sucks? I just rip my mint suikoden II guide on accident. A whole page fell out! I was so piss! There is no way in hell I'll pay $80 for a replacement guide.[/quote]

Yeah well ebay it and say it has a little wear and tear, then buy a shiney new guide. :twisted:[/quote]

Thats a great idea but I really don't want to be an ass. :wink:

[quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='rapsodist'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nikkai']Why you want it new? Just for collection?

Yeah well ebay it and say it has a little wear and tear, then buy a shiney new guide. :twisted:[/quote]

Thats a great idea but I really don't want to be an ass. :wink:[/quote]

It's ebay, if they want to pay $80 for crap let them. Afterall they can always email you and ask exactly what shape it's in. If you said worn will a couple of cuts you've done much better than most of the bastards who sell stuff on there. I got a "mint" legend of mana that came with a hollywood video sticker on it! Now granted I only paid $6 for it but that's ebay for you, let the buyer beware.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='rapsodist'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote:d333d0f515="nikkai"]Why you want it new? Just for collection?

Thats a great idea but I really don't want to be an ass. :wink:[/quote]

It's ebay, if they want to pay $80 for crap let them. Afterall they can always email you and ask exactly what shape it's in. If you said worn will a couple of cuts you've done much better than most of the bastards who sell stuff on there. I got a "mint" legend of mana that came with a hollywood video sticker on it! Now granted I only paid $6 for it but that's ebay for you, let the buyer beware.[/quote:d333d0f515]

That suck but who knows I might get a crappy guide in return. My guide was in mint condition until I accidently step on it and rip a page out. #-o

If I buy online, i always get it new. I dont want screwed. Offline, I usually buy used as I can inspect stuff at the time of purchase.

I took the Outpost.com deal, thanks.

bread's done
Back