I need some 360 deals... trading in stuff.

Tyler Durden

CAGiversary!
I don't really care for the PSP anymore. And all of my Xbox games will work on a 360 except Shenmue II, so... wondering if I could get a 360 non-retard pack with this:

-PSP Value Pack
-Twisted Metal
-Ridge Racer
-Black Hawk Down UMD
-Sin City UMD
-Hellboy UMD
-Doom 3
-Xbox
-Maybe some DVDs

Do you think that'd add up for $400? My friend got a 360 at GameCrazy trading in his PSP and just a few games...

Oh yeah, at GameCrazy, you also get an extra $20 toward a 360 if you trade in the Xbox, too.

Are there better deals anywhere else? Which place is the best to go? I'll be carrying a huge bag of shit, lol. I'd just like a 360 for convenience's sake.

Probably won't get more than $230 tops, but then, I'm thinking Gamestop trade in values. Not sure about Game Crazy but it's probably similar.

Gamestop has the same thing, where you trade in your Xbox and get $80 (as opposed to around $60 or so) towards a 360. They also have a deal where if you trade in 4 games you get $10 added to the total they would normally rake in....so if you get 4 games to take you'll get 10 bucks extra. If you sold some of the stuff either here on CAG or on eBay you'd probably get more money than taking it to a store to trade in, but maybe not.

All right... so if I trade in four games, I'll get that trade in credit, plus $10 added on... that's pretty neat.

I need a job. I'm out of college for the summer. Ugh.

bread's done
Back