I Need Some Big Help For A Good Cause

bowsernieb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey all, I don't know if this sort of thing is kosher in the off topic forum, but I figured it would be worth a shot because it's for a good cause.

I'm organizing a team for the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life in Overland Park, KS that's coming up on June 24/25 (it's an all night walkathon event, for those of you that haven't done one before). My mother passed away from breast cancer some years ago when I was in the 3rd grade, and cancer has been an affliction that has popped up in various forms in my family since, so the fight against cancer is one that I'm very dedicated towards.

I know this is a Cheap Ass Gamer forum, and I'm just as Cheap if not Cheaper than anyone around here...but basically, I thought I would post the link to my on-line donation site, and if you have a few extra bucks to give, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't expect anything huge, but every little bit helps.

If you have any questions about the event, feel free to IM me. My AIM sn is bowsernieb, and I'm happy to hear any questions or comments if you feel you need more information before donating. Or if you don't donate to me, find someone around there to give to. It all goes towards the same great cause.

Mods, if this is considered spamming or soliciting or whatever, feel free to do whatever, but I hope some of you can help! Thanks in advance!

Here's the link:

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorRe...0&kntae82200=A44E597F2B9D44339BC401080F1B316F

American Cancer Society does not give enough to charities in my opinion, they have more of a corporate structure and executive pay is crazy.

Newsweek did an investigative report a few years back, and I think ACS gave

[quote name='Quackzilla']American Cancer Society does not give enough to charities in my opinion, they have more of a corporate structure and executive pay is crazy.

Newsweek did an investigative report a few years back, and I think ACS gave

bread's done
Back