I need some game recommendations for GBA SP

massermind19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
I know a few good ones myself but I've sorta run into a brick wall. Here's my list right now and I'm always looking for other good games to find.

Super Mario Advance
Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
Metroid Zero Mission
Legend of Zelda: Link to the past

That's all I can think of right now. Any recommendations are highly encouraged. Thanks!

Both Wario Ware games are fun and very different from other games
Pokemon pinball is fun pinball game
The Game and Watch Galleries are fun if you like mini games (1-3 on GB(C), 4 GBA)
You obviously like Mario, so can't go wrong with the NES Classic Mario 1
Mario Golf is fun, as is Iridion II if you like Shoot-em-ups

Check my collection if you've got any specific questions about any specific games. I've got 26. :)

Thanks for the reply Daroga...I have a question about pac-man collection...does that include the Pac-Mania from Genesis where pac-man could jump?

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Pinball of the Dead

If you like RPGs you can't go wrong with FFDoS, FFTA or the upcoming re-release of FFIV.

Metroid Fusion is a good time if you like the Metroid series.

In the vein of Zelda, you can always rock out with the classic NES title, and Minnish Cap was a pretty good time too.

[quote name='massermind19']Thanks for the reply Daroga...I have a question about pac-man collection...does that include the Pac-Mania from Genesis where pac-man could jump?[/QUOTE]

It has Pac-Man, Pac-Man Arrangment (revamped original Pac-Man), Pac-Attack (Tetris-like collection) and Pac-Mania. You can jump on Pac-Mania, though I never played the Genesis version so I don't know if it's the same.

Hope that helps!

It helped a lot...I'm going to go pick that up at CC today...What's Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga? Is that an RPG with mario and luigi? Thanks for your help guys :applause:

Here are some more games I like:

Fire Emblem (1st one and Sacred Stones)
Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, 3
Advance Wars 1 and 2
Warioware and Warioware Twisted
Golden Sun 1 and 2
Castlevania (Circle of the Moon, Harmony of Dissonance, Aria of Sorrow)
Mario Kart

[quote name='Over easy']Add Riviera to the list. It seems everyone stopped talking/playing the game after a couple weeks the game came out.[/QUOTE]

I actually just opened my copy the other night--I'd been saving it for a "rainy day," and the power was out in my apartment for a few hours. I only played for about an hour and 20 minutes, but I really like it so far.

Gunstar Superstar Heros! :D If you love the Metal Slug series or even the old Gunstar this will be a dream come true.

Castlevania (all 3 of them are excellent)
Mario Golf
Astro Boy
Puzzle Fighter
Boktai
Final Fantasy Tactics
Advance Wars 1/2
Wario Ware -- Wario World
Mario & Luigi

The games I own:

-Golden Sun 1 (and 2 should be in the mail, hopefully)
-Metroid: Zero Mission (I recommend it over Fusion because it also includes the original NES Metroid as an unlockable, and frankly, Fusion is a gameplay departure for the series)
-Mario Kart (would like to sell it now that Mario Kart DS is mine and much better IMO)
-Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (play one Castlevania game, you've played them all, even though the second and third GBA ones were better)
-Pokemon Sapphire (a fun RPG but crap compared to Golden Sun, Mario and Luigi, etc)

After doing a little research I found that Mega Man anniversary collections is coming to the GBA. If this is true then this will defintely be added to the collection.

bread's done
Back