I need some help from fellow CAGs! (hot chicks involved)

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
My friend has made it into the final rounds of High Times magazine as a contestant to be Ms. March. I'd appreciate it if you fine folks arent busy, to swing by the voting page and vote for her when you get the chance ..

Please vote for Shai from Lebanon, PA
http://www.hightimes.com/ht/home/index.php?page=misshtpoll_march

Please vote for this one:

shai5dd.th.jpg

I voted for stephanie, though I couldn't even figure out who was who (the names are hidden behind the pictures) until after I voted. Since I didn't know which was Shai I just voted for the hottest. Shai was my second choice.

Look at the bright side though, if she doesn't win she'll be too high to care.

The former owner of the pizza place/bar I frequent is from Lebanon, so I'll vote for her.

EDIT: And I really don't see how the voting is at all confusing.

I voted for your friend but I think Stephanie is the best. This is crazy smoking 4-5 times a day! That is nuts! Seeing this web page brings back a lot of memories.

Roxie is the hottest to me then I saw that she had a bong in her hands. Big big turn off so I voted for your friend OP. Then I realized that is was high times mag and the bong is acceptable. Still turned off by the bong when I voted you friend was winning.

[quote name='Eviltude']Lol shes up by like 60 votes. "CheapAss-Crew. Stuffing your local ballot box at the drop of a hat."[/QUOTE]

I bet the other chicks were too stoned to get anyone else to help them out.

i guess sometimes these things backfire. i had no choice but to vote for stephanie.
and as for that chick heather in the lead, clearly the high times readers are smoking too much to recognize quality 'cuz that girl aint got nothin on steph or shai.

damn that chick stephanie is incredible.
cheers to your friend and all, but steph got me right away.

[quote name='$hady']I voted for Stephanie - Orlando, FL

How often can we vote against your girl?[/QUOTE]

Preferably none but if it has to be done then just once ;)

Voted for Shai :drool: , but I wish the pic of Heather was closer-up...

What does the first place winner get? A 1-year free subsription to the magazine?

[quote name='levi333']Voted for her because im from Lebanon too... Lebanon Oregon that is.[/QUOTE]

Lebanon, Oregon! how the sheep treatin yah :lol:

I kid, i kid - i'm from corvallis, originally.

You guys are awesome. Shai is in the lead. Please keep the votes rolling in (even if you voted before). And thanks again for the help.

bread's done
Back