I Need Something To Do In Sf

Blind the Thief

CAGiversary!
This weekend is lookin' to be a boring one, so I want something to do. I live in the Bay Area, and was thinking SF (or anywhere around here, really) should have something interesting to do, but I can't come up with any, so...

Any suggestions?

There are gay bars on Polk Street. You can always go cruising...Ha Ha Ha Ha

(I'm sorry...I couldn't resist)

EDIT:

Seriously though, I'm thinking about checking out AC/DSHE next weekend at Slims. Its an all girl band that does AC/DC covers. Here is their website:

http://www.acdshe.com/

If you cant figure anything out this weekend, you might want to consider them next weekend.

[quote name='Xevious']There are gay bars on Polk Street. You can always go cruising...Ha Ha Ha Ha

(I'm sorry...I couldn't resist)

EDIT:

Seriously though, I'm thinking about checking out AC/DSHE next weekend at Slims. Its an all girl band that does AC/DC covers. Here is their website:

http://www.acdshe.com/

If you cant figure anything out this weekend, you might want to consider them next weekend.[/QUOTE]

Haha, that actually sounds kinda fun...maybe I'll think about that.

Any more suggestions for THIS weekend?

If you dont mind driving an hour The Advantage is playing at 1/13 San Jose, CA @ Nickel City Arcade w/ FACO, A BURNING WATER. I highly suggest you see them live, they are great and its very fun. I'm going to go see them next week. Oh, and they are the best Nintendo cover band ever, just so you know.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Castro Street......

I've typed this as a response to every single "what to do in SF?" thread ahaha.[/QUOTE]

If you seriously find that joke "Hey Go to Castro Street xD LoL!" shit funny, you my friend have a really lame sense of humor.

Depends where you live, in my hometown SF we'd usually go to Balboa Park and shoot hoops, go to StonesTown, Japan Town, Presidio Bowling. Shit lots to do. Hell if all else fails can go to Metreon and watch a movie (Even though their expensive).

[quote name='ph33r m3']If you seriously find that joke "Hey Go to Castro Street xD LoL!" shit funny, you my friend have a really lame sense of humor.

Depends where you live, in my hometown SF we'd usually go to Balboa Park and shoot hoops, go to StonesTown, Japan Town, Presidio Bowling. Shit lots to do. Hell if all else fails can go to Metreon and watch a movie (Even though their expensive).[/QUOTE]

I just say it for the hell of it so eh. Never been to SF myself, going to move to Santa Cruz later this year so I'll be close enough.

[quote name='iheartmetal']If you dont mind driving an hour The Advantage is playing at 1/13 San Jose, CA @ Nickel City Arcade w/ FACO, A BURNING WATER. I highly suggest you see them live, they are great and its very fun. I'm going to go see them next week. Oh, and they are the best Nintendo cover band ever, just so you know.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw them...wow, almost two years ago? It was fun, though...good times. :)

Had no great ideas, so my friends and I ended up going to IHOP and having a pancake-eating contest (I lost and we all felt sick...it was great).

Then we bought some airsoft guns and played around with those for awhile, until a friend got shot in the eye. Thanks a lot, CAG.

bread's done
Back