I need suggestions on PS3/Target/Bundle dilemma.

nirv

CAGiversary!
So I bought a 120GB PS3 a couple of weeks ago from Target and bought God of War Collection/Uncharted 2 separately.

Now that there are bundles and extremely cheap games, I feel like I overpaid.
Is there anything I can do to return this PS3 so I can get a bundle for the same price?
I paid a full $60 for Uncharted 2 and it's now $40 and I just don't feel good.

Target allows exchanges, but they don't offer any bundles like Gamestop or Best Buy. What would you do?

You should suck it up instead of trying to scam your way into a better deal.

That close to black friday and you bought a ps3? Shoulda known better.

you can rebuy the game at target and return with old receipt. but not sure about ps3/bundle you paid the premium for having it a few weeks earlier and not dealing with lines/mobs

You wouldnt have bought it if you didnt want it.

There's being "cheap" and then there's being "extremely picky". Be happy with what you have.

[quote name='nirv']So I bought a 120GB PS3 a couple of weeks ago from Target and bought God of War Collection/Uncharted 2 separately.

Now that there are bundles and extremely cheap games, I feel like I overpaid.
Is there anything I can do to return this PS3 so I can get a bundle for the same price?
I paid a full $60 for Uncharted 2 and it's now $40 and I just don't feel good.

Target allows exchanges, but they don't offer any bundles like Gamestop or Best Buy. What would you do?[/QUOTE]

You've been on CAG three years and haven't developed patience to wait for a super deal on games/systems? :roll:

Then again, I have always had the patience of a saint when it comes to getting the best deal, unless it's something I REALLY want. Then, I'll buy it and still regret it later on, but we all have regrets, right?

[quote name='Will']You should suck it up instead of trying to scam your way into a better deal.

That close to black friday and you bought a ps3? Shoulda known better.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Research before I buy.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='limelight022']You wouldnt have bought it if you didnt want it.

There's being "cheap" and then there's being "extremely picky". Be happy with what you have.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You've been on CAG three years and haven't developed patience to wait for a super deal on games/systems? :roll:

Then again, I have always had the patience of a saint when it comes to getting the best deal, unless it's something I REALLY want. Then, I'll buy it and still regret it later on, but we all have regrets, right?[/QUOTE]

All of the above.

Obviously you felt you were paying a fair price for the PS3 when you first got the system.

You're acting like those Craigslist sellers who want $50 for Madden '07 because that's what they paid.

We actually need people like you need to support the game industry. Don't feel too bad.

On the other hand I got a PS3 slim from Dell for $210 after tax,shipping and $50 for both Uncharted 2 and Demon's Souls on Craigslist.

If everyone was like me, there would be no good games!

bread's done
Back