I need the cheapest price for ANY of these games..

TheHiei

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Doesn't have to be them ALL, just any that you know of, please post(If they are under the 50 dollar price, I know some won't be, but I'm just copy and pasting this stuff from a "Games I want" text file.)

PS2
Rachet & Clank: Going Commando
God of War

Xbox
Burnout 3
Timesplitters: Future Perfect
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Gamecube
Resident Evil 4
Mario Power Tennis

Timesplitters: Future Perfect (XBOX/GC/PS2) under $40 at Deepdiscountdvd.com w/ Free Shipping

Burnout 3 price drop very soon!!!

kowhunta is selling new sealed god of war for $38 shipped in the trading forums if you want to checks that out

ya, thats true, theres going to millions and millions of copies so its not going to be rare or hard to find later. i'll probably pick one up when its like $20.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Timesplitters: Future Perfect (XBOX/GC/PS2) under $40 at Deepdiscountdvd.com w/ Free Shipping

Burnout 3 price drop very soon!!![/QUOTE]

What's this I hear about a price drop?? Do you know when this will happen and how much it will be?

Isn't the newest Burnout coming out in September? I would guess a price drop sometime before that. I have been wanting Burnout 3 too but I want it for $20.

[quote name='mkg12']kowhunta is selling new sealed god of war for $38 shipped in the trading forums if you want to checks that out[/QUOTE]

I was going to post the same thing... but u beats mes....

Bump, let's see if there are any new deals. By the way, I would like the games NEW. I already saw the Target Burnout 3 deal, will check that out, and the site has that Splinter Cell deal posted.

[quote name='mkg12']ya, thats true, theres going to millions and millions of copies so its not going to be rare or hard to find later. i'll probably pick one up when its like $20.[/QUOTE]

I can totally see GOW being a GH.

bread's done
Back