I never had Starbuck in m life, am I missing out?

[quote name='dreamvsps2']I don't drink coffee nor do I fell spending $5 on a hot chocolate drink.

Am I normal?[/QUOTE]
Am fell ur p0st rite. $5 spent more bettr lernin engish.

well, you're not normal in the sense that you haven't been to starbucks. Starbucks is bleh. Starbucks = Acidic coffee that is overpriced.

Now, you are missing out on coffee. It's great. I drink it everyday and love it. It's not so much the caffeine as the taste. My favorite time to drink it is in the afternoon. That makes me not normal.

I'd say you've missed out, hell... if the the Doctor can get some, and his last peice of ass was a robot... then you should of had no problems...

She's a little boyish, but in the sack she's gotta be rough and tons of fun.

i fell spending $5 on a hot chocolate drink one time

chipped my tooth on a DeLonghi Super Automatic Espresso Machine....
... and I gotta tell you.... if I had been anywhere close to sober, that would have really hurt

Starbucks is overpriced and overrated, the Jaguar of coffees. If you have to pay for coffee, Dunkin' Donuts is far superior.

I second the dunkin donuts as being better than Starbucks... but has anyone tried McD's new coffee? It's very good.

[quote name='SpeedyG']I second the dunkin donuts as being better than Starbucks... but has anyone tried McD's new coffee? It's very good.[/QUOTE]

I tried it when they were giving it away for free, it is pretty good.

I go to Starbucks (or any other coffee shop) when I want to read a book or study. My apartment has alot of distractions so its hard to study there. $2 is expensive for a coffee & tip but It does kill a lot of time.

The only problem with Starbucks sometimes is the choice of music is not always good for studying.....

Starbucks is highly over rated, and over priced. The coffee at my local coffee shop is REALLY good, and its cheaper than Starbucks. They can make any drink much better than Starbucks can.

yea but have you ever camped a starbucks before? When I use to work for radioshack, they opened up a starbucks next to it and when it was slow during the day, we'd watch all the hot women pass by. :p
If they can afford starbucks, they must be stuck up, pampered so its best not to get involved with them either way hehe.

You really aren't missing much. If I ever do go, I always get the coffee of the day, as its usually the cheapest thing they have.

I agree that Dunkin Donuts coffee is da shiznit. Though I just usually get creative with the creamers and flavoring stuff at 7-11...

[quote name='ITDEFX']yea but have you ever camped a starbucks before? When I use to work for radioshack, they opened up a starbucks next to it and when it was slow during the day, we'd watch all the hot women pass by. :p
If they can afford starbucks, they must be stuck up, pampered so its best not to get involved with them either way hehe.[/quote]

Shouldn't stop you from trying to hook up w/ them. :cool: As long as you're not gonna marry her, I say go for it.:bouncy::lol:

Dunkin Donuts Black Turbo Hot FTW!!!

Also, Im shocked no one posted that video yet of the fat old guy complaining about Starbucks

[quote name='AshesofWake']Caramel Machiatto iced + Baileys Irish Cream = Heaven[/QUOTE]

Just curious, but how much Bailey's do you add?

[quote name='6669']Just curious, but how much Bailey's do you add?[/quote]

The quick answer: however much makes you feel good. :lol:

I like coffee with sugar in it. I find it really hard to drink straight black coffee, my sister, brother, and my dad do, but my mom and I just can't.

My favorite coffee drink from Starbucks is the Peppermint Mocha. If you ever get a chance to get something from Starbucks, try the Peppermint Mocha. Yummy.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I'd say you've missed out, hell... if the the Doctor can get some, and his last peice of ass was a robot... then you should of had no problems...

She's a little boyish, but in the sack she's gotta be rough and tons of fun.[/quote]

It had to be said.
Though you never know, the OP might perfer the original Starbuck.

I don't have anything against them. I'm not a huge fan of coffee but with them being so popular there's a lot of them. So when I want a cup of coffee they're the only coffee place around me. I like the Carmel frap.

I am a girl who walks into your morning college course, twenty minutes late, carrying a vanity styrofoam cup of designer coffee, to which caused my twenty minutes of tardiness.

[quote name='Brak']I am a girl who walks into your morning college course, twenty minutes late, carrying a vanity styrofoam cup of designer coffee, to which caused my twenty minutes of tardiness.[/QUOTE]

Wait what? Youre a girl?

Don't try it. There are only 3 possibilities.

At best, you find you don't like coffee, and you've wasted 5 bucks finding this out.

You might find that Starbucks is an ok place to get coffee, and you start drinking coffee. This is bad.

At worst, you develop an addiction to Starbucks, and spend 5 bucks everyday buying venti caramel frappucinos. I spend 4.65 every working day plus a 3 mile extra commute to go to Starbucks for a caramel frappucino with whip cream even though I'm lactose intolerant. While subjectively I think the incredibleness of a caramel frappucino is worth all of that, I would have been better off never having a Starbucks open so close to the workplace.

[quote name='LiquidNight']your user title is betraying you;)[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:$

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']You've got to be shitting me?![/QUOTE]

He's not a women, he is saying that the girl that comes 20 miuntes late is dumb. She was worrying about he daily fix of starbucks coffee over school. People put to much reliance on coffee, or coffee is coffee is what Brak was saying.

[quote name='Moxio']...No! This can't be! I... won't accept it! Brak cannot be a... "female"...!!![/QUOTE]

He's CAG's version of Yentle :D

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I drank a Starbucks iced thing today. Reason: I had a giftcard to there that my mom thought I could use. It wasn't even that good.[/QUOTE]
One coffee? So you have about 12 cents left on your giftcard now? :lol:

I like the iced caramel dealies, however, Dunn Bros is better. Carribou is better too, they give lots of whipped cream smothered in caramel. :drool:

The only drinks I ever enjoy are cold and have caramel.... :drool:

*gets in car*

Starbucks is great stuff, but it depends on what you get. The specialty drinks are better than the regular coffee, though. I think with a coffee shop or book store on seemingly every corner of every city in America, Starbucks is no longer all that "unique", so if you've been to Caribou, or Borders, or anywhere else that serves the same general stuff, you're not really missing all that much by not going to Starbucks.

[quote name='SpeedyG']I second the dunkin donuts as being better than Starbucks... but has anyone tried McD's new coffee? It's very good.[/QUOTE]

McD's coffee is horrible. Tastes like shit water.

bread's done
Back