I Officialy hate the New York Jets

The_Way_of _Peace

CAGiversary!
They had the simple task of defeating the lowly RAMS and the Saints would have been in the playoffs but no they let the Rams win. I hope the jets choke enourmously in the playoffs and that the rams lose in the first round. Gahhhh... I am so mad right now ... the saints were in... oh man i hate the J-E-T-S jets

side note- how the hell does a team liek the vikings deserve the playoffs anyway? the lost to GB and let a garbage team like GB win the DIV, then they lost terribly at washington. all they had to do was one of those games to get in....and they lost both and still got in. wtf is wrong.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']hawks are garbage. JERRY RICE FALL DOWN BABY.[/quote]

The hawks are garbage but then so are the rams and the saints. I don't think any of them deserved a play-off spot at all.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']hawks are garbage. JERRY RICE FALL DOWN BABY.[/quote]

I agree. We should have won that game on monday night football against the Cowboys though. Damn weak officiating within the 2 minutes mark.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin'][quote name='thingsfallnapart']hawks are garbage. JERRY RICE FALL DOWN BABY.[/quote]

I agree. We should have won that game on monday night football against the Cowboys though. Damn weak officiating within the 2 minutes mark.[/quote]

i dont care. im a seahawks fan and i say no matter what they dont deserve to get in. they started 3-0 and since then they will finish 5-8 (assuming they lose...(which they will, there defense couldnt stop a running back with no legs). based on that fact alone, i dont think they deserve in.

I can't believe Buffalo completely choked against Pittsburgh's second string. It is taking all of my strength right now to refrain from destroying my apartment.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin'][quote name='thingsfallnapart']hawks are garbage. JERRY RICE FALL DOWN BABY.[/quote]

I agree. We should have won that game on monday night football against the Cowboys though. Damn weak officiating within the 2 minutes mark.[/quote]

i didnt see the game because i was at work, but wether it was a blown call or not, the fact the seahawks gave up 43 points to the cowboys is a tall tale sign enough to me their defense is very pathetic (even worse then green bays) and they dont deserve anything. Ray Rhodes is the most overrated piece of defensive "schemesit" crap ive ever known. nothing personally ray, leave.

[quote name='optimusprime']I can't believe Buffalo completely choked against Pittsburgh's second string. It is taking all of my strength right now to refrain from destroying my apartment.[/quote]

ya..it's quite suprising when it all falls apart in the end isn't it? i've been there with so many teams.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart'][quote name='Medium_Pimpin'][quote name='thingsfallnapart']hawks are garbage. JERRY RICE FALL DOWN BABY.[/quote]

i dont care. im a seahawks fan and i say no matter what they dont deserve to get in. they started 3-0 and since then they will finish 5-8 (assuming they lose...(which they will, there defense couldnt stop a running back with no legs). based on that fact alone, i dont think they deserve in.[/quote]

Yes, they don't call it the woefull (nfc) west for no reason.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin'][quote name='thingsfallnapart'][quote name='Medium_Pimpin'][quote name='thingsfallnapart']hawks are garbage. JERRY RICE FALL DOWN BABY.[/quote]

i dont care. im a seahawks fan and i say no matter what they dont deserve to get in. they started 3-0 and since then they will finish 5-8 (assuming they lose...(which they will, there defense couldnt stop a running back with no legs). based on that fact alone, i dont think they deserve in.[/quote]

Yes, they don't call it the woefull (nfc) west for no reason.[/quote]

The Rams are the most inconsistent team i can ever imagine. They lose at AZ and At CAR Badly, then beat the phillie turds because they rest everyone, then all the sudden they pull one out of nowhere against the jets. Can we say one and out.

as a matter of fact. can we say one and out for Green Bay, Seattle, St Louis, and Minnesota :cool:

Chad Pennington with his weak Arm, and the new york media with their bull headed might. and the J-E-T-S who might i add, are the biggest disappointment in the afc next to Tenn with the talent they had. Its been a great year :]

[quote name='optimusprime']I can't believe Buffalo completely choked against Pittsburgh's second string. It is taking all of my strength right now to refrain from destroying my apartment.[/quote]

i dont remember the last time i laughed so hard. how overrated is buffalo? take a look at the the teams they've beaten during their "run."

Come on. The playoffs just aren't right without the Packers collapsing in specatular and hilarious fashion. They belong there and you all know it.

The Aints are garbage, the Rams are garbage, the Vikings are garbage... The NFC is garbage.

You know why the Saints aren't in the playoffs right now? Because they lost 34-10 to the Cardinals. They lost at home to Tampa. They lost at home to Denver. They lost at home to Carolina. They lost at home to the Vikings.

Mike Martz is such a fraud. He must have had the shortest run of a "genius" ever.

my dad and i who are great packer fans, every year get the song going around this time of year...

"Sherman has to go...Sherman has to go....3 and out on the opening drive oh Sherman has to go.."

Hmmm, Pittsburgh's whole second team is just way better then the Bills (wow! Im real surprised about that!). Did you really think the Bills even had a chance? We have the best back up in the league in Tommy Gun!

Chad Pennington cannot throw a pass with any sort of power. Every ball is of medium power and is usually lofted. The teams who probably deserved the playoffs were the Bills and Panthers, but life doesn't turn out like you want it to. Especially to a Dolphins fan like me.

[quote name='juicedup1']Hmmm, Pittsburgh's whole second team is just way better then the Bills (wow! Im real surprised about that!). Did you really think the Bills even had a chance? We have the best back up in the league in Tommy Gun![/quote]

What did you expect, it was a typical Drew Bledsoe performance. Picks, poor Completion percentage, and inability to get the ball outta there. Hes a slighty better Chad Hutchinson.

[quote name='The_Way_of _Peace']They had the simple task of defeating the lowly RAMS and the Saints would have been in the playoffs but no they let the Rams win. I hope the jets choke enourmously in the playoffs and that the rams lose in the first round. Gahhhh... I am so mad right now ... the saints were in... oh man i hate the J-E-T-S jets[/quote]

Its not the Jets fault, its your fault for being a fan of one of the most pathetic excuses of a team in the NFL.

Besides, isn't it better that the Saints don't get in now so they save themselves the embarassment of Aaron Brooks throwing backwards passes in a playoff game? I think so.

[quote name='juicedup1']Hmmm, Pittsburgh's whole second team is just way better then the Bills (wow! Im real surprised about that!). Did you really think the Bills even had a chance? We have the best back up in the league in Tommy Gun![/quote]

The important thing is that most of the Steelers fans you saw up in the Buffalo stands waiving their banners won't make it out of the parking lot.
:wink:

The Aints are garbage, the Rams are garbage, the Vikings are garbage... The NFC is garbage.

You know why the Saints aren't in the playoffs right now? Because they lost 34-10 to the Cardinals. They lost at home to Tampa. They lost at home to Denver. They lost at home to Carolina. They lost at home to the Vikings.

Mike Martz is such a fraud. He must have had the shortest run of a "genius" ever.

I believe the Saints should have made it ahead of the rams.. After all they did beat them
Rams schedule from nfl.com
Sep 26 New Orleans Lost 25-28

Dec 19 @Arizona Lost 7-31

anyone who watched the Carolina game knows that if the saints made the playoffs, they probably would have made the NFC championship game. Their corners are playing really good, and thier line is getting after the QB.

they are much better than their record leads people to believe.

I was heartbroken that Carolina lost, but 7-9 after starting 1-7 is a really great turnaround

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']
as a matter of fact. can we say one and out for Green Bay, Seattle, St Louis, and Minnesota :cool:[/quote]

You do realize that Green Bay plays Minnesota in the first round, making a one and out for both a little difficult.

Edit: Also, I believe Seattle and St. Louis play each other too.

I'm a Packers fan, and besides being nervous about their D, they have been playing well since their 1-4 start by finishing 9-2.

[quote name='The_Way_of _Peace']The Aints are garbage, the Rams are garbage, the Vikings are garbage... The NFC is garbage.

I believe the Saints should have made it ahead of the rams.. After all they did beat them
Rams schedule from nfl.com
Sep 26 New Orleans Lost 25-28

Dec 19 @Arizona Lost 7-31[/quote]

also they lost to the Dolphins (first win of the season for the Dolphins).

As much as I hate the Jets, I was actually hoping they would win for once to keep the Rams out of the playoffs. Instead we get to listen to more bs about how great Martz is.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='thingsfallnapart']
as a matter of fact. can we say one and out for Green Bay, Seattle, St Louis, and Minnesota :cool:[/quote]

You do realize that Green Bay plays Minnesota in the first round, making a one and out for both a little difficult.

I'm a Packers fan, and besides being nervous about their D, they have been playing well since their 1-4 start by finishing 9-2.[/quote]

The Packers will find a way!

[quote name='MadChedar0'][quote name='juicedup1']Hmmm, Pittsburgh's whole second team is just way better then the Bills (wow! Im real surprised about that!). Did you really think the Bills even had a chance? We have the best back up in the league in Tommy Gun![/quote]

The important thing is that most of the Steelers fans you saw up in the Buffalo stands waiving their banners won't make it out of the parking lot.
:wink:[/quote]

There seemed to be more Steelers fans in the stands than Buffalo fans. I think I'd be careful in that parking lot if I was an angry Bills fan. :wink:

Well i personally hate Mike Martz and the Rams because they cost me $2500.00 with that piss poor effort last week! All they needed to do was score 21 pts against the 2nd and 3rd string defense of the Eagles.

They score 20. Had a missed field goal, 2 interceptions in the red zone, and a stupid ass "fake" punt on the Eagles 35yard line!

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='thingsfallnapart']

I'm a Packers fan, and besides being nervous about their D, they have been playing well since their 1-4 start by finishing 9-2.[/quote]

The Packers will find a way![/quote]...too get to the divisonal round and flop!!!

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Koren Robinson, the biggest WR bust i ever saw in my life.[/quote]

You never saw J.J. Stokes play then.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart'][quote name='jmcc'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='thingsfallnapart']

The Packers will find a way![/quote]...too get to the divisonal round and flop!!![/quote]

No no, I meant I think they'll find a way to somehow win against the Vikings but still be eliminated.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']JJ Stokes wasnt riddled with drug abuse problems and suspensions/team infractions.[/quote]

and never lost his starting job twice to a receiver whos 99 yars old :shock:

[quote name='thingsfallnapart'][quote name='Medium_Pimpin']JJ Stokes wasnt riddled with drug abuse problems and suspensions/team infractions.[/quote]

and never lost his starting job twice to a receiver whos 99 yars old :shock:[/quote]

He's the greatest 99 year old in the game.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart'][quote name='Medium_Pimpin']JJ Stokes wasnt riddled with drug abuse problems and suspensions/team infractions.[/quote]

and never lost his starting job twice to a receiver whos 99 yars old :shock:[/quote]

You're right cause J.J. never could get that starting job.

you may hate the jets but at least it's refreshing to know that chances are chad pennington hates you, seeing that arrogant ass lose time after time gives me great satisfaction, BRING BACK JOE WILLIE!!!

All I got to say is I hope Denver crushes the Colts next week. The Colts were scared of my Jags and didn't want to face them in the playoffs since the only team to beat Indy at their house this year is who? That's right the Jacksonville Jaguars.

So Indy instead just tosses in the towel this week against Denver, doesn't play many of their offensive and defensive starters and saves their gameplan for next week.

Go Denver, crush the cowards.

Had it not been for a foolish decision on the part of Steve Marriuchi to accept a penalty, allowing Minnesota to score the game tying touchdown one week and then a botched snap by the Lion's back-up center a few weeks later, the Vikings wouldn't even be thinking about the play-offs. Of course you could look at Arizona as well and question... how the fuck do they account for the 49ers only 2 wins? Had that not happened, the Cards might be in the play-offs in place of the Vikings and the irony would be terrific.

As for the play-offs who else thinks Denver dug their own grave tonight:

Colts - 44
Broncos - 9

[quote name='goldengraham']All I got to say is I hope Denver crushes the Colts next week. The Colts were scared of my Jags and didn't want to face them in the playoffs since the only team to beat Indy at their house this year is who? That's right the Jacksonville Jaguars.

So Indy instead just tosses in the towel this week against Denver, doesn't play many of their offensive and defensive starters and saves their gameplan for next week.

Go Denver, crush the cowards.[/quote]

Your Jags could've got in if they hadn't CHOKED against the Texans last week.

Seriously, 21-0 when the playoffs are on the line is completely unacceptable. They didn't deserve it and I'm glad they're going to be watching the playoffs from home.

As much as it pains me to do so, I must agree with MMM, the Jags are my favorite non-Detroit team in all of pro-sports, but damn... Fred Taylor or no Fred Taylor getting blanked like that by Houston IN Jacksonville showed the Jags aren't quite play-off ready. Then Houston goes and gets smoked at home by Cleveland this week... unreal. The real pity is in the NFC the Jaguars would be a superbowl contender, but then again what respectable AFC team wouldn't be this year?

bread's done
Back