I Post in the OTT 10-30 Times A Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']Damnit. I pirate 99% of all my freakin' PC game, but one day I decide to actually buy one and guess what it does? It doesn't freakin' work because it doesn't want me to pirate it. I wouldn't be having this freakin' problem if I had just pirated it in the first place![/QUOTE]

Re-fucking-ported.

Karma budge.

dallow, wasn't PJM:Encore supposed to have the hooks built in for Trophy support?
Nah, I never heard of Trophy stuff for PJM. I'm sure it'll get the love.

Gold - Rainbow every level.
shit

[quote name='dallow']No jimbo. No number.
If you're aware, then it's not creepy.[/QUOTE]How is it not creepy if I'm aware? :dunce:

[quote name='dallow']That's my mang! I want it too.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']What did you think of The Information, I wrote that one off for some reason. It's even got my boy, Nigel, at the controls. :cool:[/QUOTE]

It wasn't that great, in my opinion. I mean, of course I liked it since it was Beck, but it didn't really grab me.

[quote name='zewone']Switch to :baby: mode. :cool:[/quote]

yuk yuk yuk :lol:

seriously, is there a strategy? i know if he grabs you, you're fuct. but with like 6 black spider ninjas in addition to his retarded ass.

[quote name='manthing']Which one was that?[/quote]

big spider guy who got his ass kicked at the end of chapter 1. problem is the douchebag brought a seemingly unending horde of black spider assholes with him. can't block attacks from 36 directions at once. :\

You need to solder a PassKey on to the DVD drive to get the drive key to switch it out. Basically, he needs someone to solder his jump off. He's got a long road ahead of him.

I told him to take it back when he first got it to get a Ben-Q.

I didn't have a problem with him Frosty. Took me like 30 seconds to beat him. I didn't do anything special, just treated him like any other enemy, block, dodge, stab, block, dodge, etc.

[quote name='zewone']You need to solder a PassKey on to the DVD drive to get the drive key to switch it out. Basically, he needs someone to solder his jump off. He's got a long road ahead of him.

I told him to take it back when he first got it to get a Ben-Q.[/QUOTE]

Aw shit you serious?

Liquid expect to wait a long time for your card. :cool:

[quote name='zewone']Brak doesn't need the card or the drive...probably.

Does Likwid have a Samsung?[/QUOTE]

Lick has a Benq.

[quote name='Moxio']Lick has a Benq.[/QUOTE]

Oh, then why doesn't he just use the SATA ports on his mobo?

That VIA card is made for Samsungs. You bought it because you didn't have any SATA ports that worked right?

[quote name='zewone']Oh, then why doesn't he just use the SATA ports on his mobo?

That VIA card is made for Samsungs. You bought it because you didn't have any SATA ports that worked right?[/QUOTE]

Oh does his mobo have SATA ports? I was assuming he didnt because he asked for the card.

[quote name='Moxio']Oh does his mobo have SATA ports? I was assuming he didnt because he asked for the card.[/QUOTE]

He has a DS3L. Hell yeah it has SATA ports.

[quote name='Liquid 2']That fuckin' sucks.

I thought I needed it regardless. :O

I've got 2 SATA ports to spare.[/QUOTE]

You dummy I didnt know that! You don't need the card then

[quote name='zewone']Well, it depends if his Ben-Q wants to play nice with his mobo, but Ben-Q isn't very picky.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure a seafaring friendly mobo will be fine.

Liquid get on AIM when you get home.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Nah, that $$$$$$ anime Beck.

:cool:[/QUOTE]
I'm being serious.

I used to listen to him like in 6th or 7th grade. I didn't know he was still making music, and I definitely didn't know people were still riding his jock.

Yes Zew.
Pick up Guero. Or at least the singles.
I like the electronic stuff. Doesn't one sample an NES game? I don't know.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']How'd the dentist go, Mox?[/QUOTE]

Fine. I manned it out and now I get to take some vicodin. :cool:

Odelay was cool, but I don't think I'd listen to it now. Is Guero hot shit? I may have to check it out.

Dang, Sony took down 2.4.

He puts out a new album like every other year, it's kinda like a big deal when he does it too, on the internet at least.

His stuff is kinda out there, for Guero he did an EP of like 4 songs using a Gameboy synth to remix them or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Liquid 2']What for?[/QUOTE]
It wasn't allowing the PS3 to boot to it's dashboard for a good amount of people. If I were you guys with the original 2.4, I'd be weary of turning my PS3 off.

The only way to fix it was to hook your HDD up to your PC and reformat it, causing you to lose all your data/saves.

Corrupting hard drives.

Apparently people have fixed their PS3s by formatting the HD on their PC.

Hehe stills sucks though.
I should be good, it only messed with PS3s immediately after the update installed, so anyone playing now should be alright.

Hmm, I left it on folding last night for the first time in forever.
Should I leave it on? I've read it was just that initial restart that messed with some systems.

It's not a huge percentage of the systems out there Liquid.
All 3 companies have now released updates that have killed off some of their young.

[quote name='zewone']I'd still back up my saves until 2.41 comes out.[/quote]
Hehe, yeah, I'm doing that when I get home.

Actually, I'll just back the whole drive up. I've got an extra drive around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back