i really can't decide which ps4 bundle to buy, Please help

showtimefolks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
i am looking to buy a ps4(i had it before but than i sold it due to not having anytime)

i am interested in call of duty bundle because it's 1TB and 429

than on black friday there is the 299 uncharted bundle

part of me is telling me to wait till black friday but the other part of me wants it now so i can play it 

i have $50 worth of credit on ebay(i may have to wait a big but i can get the cod for under 400 using the $50 credit)

if i buy from amazon i don't have to pay tax so 429 is the final price with 2 day shipping

or i have about $77 worth of gamestop credit that i can use(i was planning to buy few games on blackfriday from gamestop)

i think my biggest issues is having to pay almost 40 tax if i want it now compare to waiting 2=-5 days for 430?

i am confused so any advice would be helpful 

or do you guys think it's just better to grab the $299 uncharted bundle on black friday 

If you aren't going to play Uncharted then think of it as simply a PS4 without a game. Does that sound like a good deal to you?

i am looking to buy a ps4(i had it before but than i sold it due to not having anytime)

i am interested in call of duty bundle because it's 1TB and 429
than on black friday there is the 299 uncharted bundle

part of me is telling me to wait till black friday but the other part of me wants it now so i can play it

i have $50 worth of credit on ebay(i may have to wait a big but i can get the cod for under 400 using the $50 credit)

if i buy from amazon i don't have to pay tax so 429 is the final price with 2 day shipping

or i have about $77 worth of gamestop credit that i can use(i was planning to buy few games on blackfriday from gamestop)

i think my biggest issues is having to pay almost 40 tax if i want it now compare to waiting 2=-5 days for 430?

i am confused so any advice would be helpful

or do you guys think it's just better to grab the $299 uncharted bundle on black friday
There is a battlefront bundle on eBay for 329. You could sell off the extras and the game for maybe 60 and your 60 gets you to 210. Or keep the games and have it at 270. Still solid

bread's done
Back