I really want to try poutine

smalien1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Where can I get it in America?
I'm in the Northeast.

Note: I can't make it, I broke the muscle in my arm that allows one to pour gravy over french fries.

[quote name='smalien1']
Note: I can't make it, I broke the muscle in my arm that allows one to pour gravy over french fries.[/QUOTE]

Clearly this is the more interesting part of this thread.

My only suggestion is cross the border into Canada. As soon as you cross they have it everywhere. There's a Burger King on the Canadian side of Niagara that has poutine as well as miniature pizzas.

Yeah you cant get the special cheese that the canuks put on it in the US. I have special poutine sauce mix (from a canadian company- Happy Hubert). If you want one I could probably ship quite a few (each mix packet makes about 4-5 portions).

I've never even heard of poutine before just now. Sounds good, in theory, but I hate gravy. I am, however, a big supporter of french fries and cheese curds.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Before I clicked on this thread, I thought poutine was gonna end up being something like bukkake.[/quote]Here is how much I hate gravy: I would rather have bukkake near my face than gravy.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Here is how much I hate gravy: I would rather have bukkake near my face than gravy.[/QUOTE]

You're in luck - I'm pretty sure that happens everytime you go to Arby's anyway.

[quote name='Strell']You're in luck - I'm pretty sure that happens everytime you go to Arby's anyway.[/quote]Yes, everytime I go to Arbys, all the male customers take off their pants, pull out their cocks, and ejaculate all over my Chicken Bacon Swiss. That's why I always use the drive-thru, the drive thru guy has to aim it out the window, and almost always misses.

You think roast beef is all that is going on that sandwich?

No. You get you some roast beef milk along with it.

[quote name='Strell']You think roast beef is all that is going on that sandwich?

No. You get you some roast beef milk along with it.[/quote]Semen and nacho cheese sauce, 2 great tastes that taste great together, ya say!?

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dont know why but my brain read the title to this thread.

"I really want to try poontang"

MUAHAHAH.

Oh crazy brain of mine.

go to any diner and ask for fries covered in gravey with mozzerella. it's not exactly the same, but close enough.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Yeah you cant get the special cheese that the canuks put on it in the US. I have special poutine sauce mix (from a canadian company- Happy Hubert). If you want one I could probably ship quite a few (each mix packet makes about 4-5 portions).[/quote]

Cheese curds are easy to come by in the Wisconsin and Minnesota area

[quote name='xmrblondex']it's really good. Gravy is amazing.

It's really bad for you though.[/quote]

I would just like to say, I love reading your Gilber Arenas quotes.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Here is how much I hate gravy: I would rather have bukkake near my face than gravy.[/quote]
I hope for your sake, your faith won't be tested! :lol:

[quote name='CappyCobra']I hope for your sake, your faith won't be tested! :lol:[/quote]The worst possible thing is if I bump into someone who ejaculates gravy. DLF, perhaps?

OMG! I first heard about it on Emeril, and when we went to Niagara Falls, there was a little stand called Michelle's that made the stuff.

Napalm to the heart, but it was fabulous! We let on that we were foreigners, and found out we'd lucked into someone who was in a documentary about American/Canadian fast foods. He was a total snob about poutine and said The BK/McD's versions didn't use the right kinds of curds.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Yes, everytime I go to Arbys, all the male customers take off their pants, pull out their cocks, and ejaculate all over my Chicken Bacon Swiss. That's why I always use the drive-thru, the drive thru guy has to aim it out the window, and almost always misses.[/QUOTE]

This is sig worthy.

bread's done
Back