I received unjust and retaliation feedback

mclld

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/352208-delete/

I was the buyer in this transaction
The seller had an Alienware Alpha for $250, we exchanged messages and agreed $225. I sent $232.03 regular PayPal which cleared the seller $225 after fees. He wanted me to send gift and we went back and forth in message. I told him a couple times if he didn't want the money to refund me. He ended up agreeing and told me it would ship Monday. Today I get a message saying he is refunding me since I didn't send gift. In reality I am sure he got a better offer. Even if he did we had agreed to a trade and I already paid. I left him a negative and he left me one in retaliation.

When I get home tonight I will post screen shots of our entire private message conversation. I didn't do anything wrong and the seller should be held accountable

Last edited by a moderator:
L0dwesP.jpg
VrVCdC9.jpg
lIHi7Lm.jpg
jbcygDQ.jpg
GyeywEC.jpg
qL1mHCb.jpg

After researching online, he can't accept your non-gifted payment? This guy needs to be banned from CAG trading.
Yeah, he needs a giant dickpunch for being so unreasonable. If the OP covered Paypal fees on the payment, then the receiver has nothing to bitch about for receiving what he should. Sending the payment via gift means the OP has no recourse if the receiver decides to fuck him over and not ship out the Steam box, where non-gifted payment, you can go to Paypal and make a complaint.

For this amount of money, if the receiver asks for gifted payment, tell them to go fuck themselves and send it non-gifted and cover the fees yourself.

How do you go about reporting this? Im having a similar problem, i have message mods on this site for the past week, i have message and email cheapyD and no replies from anyone, sorry to high jack your thread OP but this will be beneficial for user if we actually find out who de we contact directly

How do you go about reporting this? Im having a similar problem, i have message mods on this site for the past week, i have message and email cheapyD and no replies from anyone, sorry to high jack your thread OP but this will be beneficial for user if we actually find out who de we contact directly
Try contacting pookymeister.

Also, what is the similarity.

I don't see any negative feedback on your account.

Did your trade go bad?

Damn, I just read this. Seems to me like he wanted to rip you off, that was the only reason why I can see someone wanting it gifted so badly.

My question is... what exactly did he research?

According to shrike's post, gift payments are prohibited anyway (I realize some people do it anyway, but you can't enforce/coerce someone to do so).

It sounds to me like he was looking for an excuse.

These types of buyers drive me nuts.  This is why I don't do this anymore.  I recently tired to sell a 3DS on ebay after awhile of not using it.  I have a 100% rating one over 100 transactions and the winning buyer said I could not be trusted and wanted me to take a picture of me standing in front of the 3DS with my user account.  Uhh no.  All the while the auction said to ask any questions BEFORE bidding.

These types of buyers drive me nuts. This is why I don't do this anymore. I recently tired to sell a 3DS on ebay after awhile of not using it. I have a 100% rating one over 100 transactions and the winning buyer said I could not be trusted and wanted me to take a picture of me standing in front of the 3DS with my user account. Uhh no. All the while the auction said to ask any questions BEFORE bidding.
The buyer here is the one who is right. The seller is the one who is wrong.

Buyer bought at the agreed price. Paid extra so that the seller would get exactly how much he was asking for after fees.

bread's done
Back