I so swear, I'm going to kill this band

TheSmokingPun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
B000AMJDHY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

They are here on the 21st of July, so I need some help. If we can get them here in KC, maybe we can save others from their horrible music.

Eh...they're a guilty pleasure of mine. I liked them and knew of them before they got popular so that sort of helped. I just don't like how they grouped themselves with Fallout Boy. They really aren't that bad.

As much as I hate to admit this, because I fuckin hate emo with a passion, but I kinda like "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies". Its the only thing I've heard, so I'm sure I'd hate the rest...

[quote name='OzCatter']
B000AMJDHY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

They are here on the 21st of July, so I need some help. If we can get them here in KC, maybe we can save others from their horrible music.[/quote]

I wish I live closer buddy :cry:

[quote name='Ledhed']You know the best way to combat them?

Recognition and observance of this most joyous national holiday.[/QUOTE]
Thanks... But, I'd prefer to simply take the simple route of simplicity that I've always taken: just don't listen to Panic! at the Disco.

[quote name='Brak']Thanks... But, I'd prefer to simply take the simple route of simplicity that I've always taken: just don't listen to Panic! at the Disco.[/QUOTE]

That's just passive resistance, though. I'm talking active.

[quote name='Fire']I liked them and knew of them before they got popular.[/QUOTE]

Crikey! If you listen closely folks you can hear the call of the pretentious jackass in its natural habitat, the internet.

[quote name='Ledhed']That's just passive resistance, though. I'm talking active.[/QUOTE]
Is there a post-punk or progressive rock alternative to this, then..? Maybe I can bang an emo kid's head on a keyboard and record the musings of his ivory bangin' on the ivory?

[quote name='Brak']Is there a post-punk or progressive rock alternative to this, then..? Maybe I can bang an emo kid's head on a keyboard and record the musings of his ivory bangin' on the ivory?[/QUOTE]

Funny you say that...

I've always found it weird that Emo Phillips' hair was kinda emo...

Emo_Philips.jpg

[quote name='Ledhed']Funny you say that...

[/QUOTE]

OHHHHHHHHHH

I'm going to the mall and sitting outside Hot Topic, this day is gonna be great!

The whole I hate emo kids thing is getting old. Just because people are not like me lets beat them up. Cave men you are! /yoda

[quote name='the3rdkey']The whole I hate emo kids thing is getting old. Just because people are not like me lets beat them up. Cave men you are! /yoda[/QUOTE]

I don't hate them because they are different. If I hated them because they were different I would also hate gay people, other races, etc. and I simply don't. I hate Emo kids because they're annoying with their "the world doesn't understand me" and "woe is me" attitude. Get off yourself you fucking idiot and I've got news for you, the world doesn't understand or care about ANYONE. Make your own way through the world and quit bitching about it. Oh, and get a decent fucking haircut.

Next up: Whiny comic book and video game geeks

[quote name='the3rdkey']The whole I hate emo kids thing is getting old. Just because people are not like me lets beat them up. Cave men you are! /yoda[/QUOTE]

whining about people hating emo kids is emo. today is 6-6-06... *punch*

Another thing I hate about em, is that their name is taken from a recent song from 3 years ago. WTF? Usually when that happens, it's an old band but no, not these tools

I'd say that, too, if my hair were on the Emo Beat-Down list.

The3rdKey.jpg

I hate emo bands, but the #1 thing that pisses me off is their names. They think their the shit by cutting it short, it's like they take a sentence, cut it in half. Such as:
Panic! At the Disco....
The Academy Is..
As I lay dying...

$$$$$$s.

bread's done
Back