i sold my data migration kit, on ebay help

crzyjoeguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
123 (100%)
i sold my data migration kit for 40 bucks on ebay, the guy paid right away, my only concern is he has 0 feedback and he is unverified, am i protected by ebay? or if he rips me off am i just fucked. should i do it?

if this is the wrong section, sorry i didnt know where to put it

Do it and then don't talk to him again. You already got the guy. So once he gets it and tries to play dumb tell him to shove it lol.

if i get shipping comfirmation, and use paypals shiping method wouldnt i be able to prove i shipped it to him just incase he ties to reverse funds

Why are you so concerned? You once had zero feedback too, everybody did. It is highly unlikely that someone with zero feedback is even aware that they can file a claim in Paypal. And as long as you sent the item with delivery confirmation, a claim won't even help him.

But you don't have anything to worry about. The fact that he has zero feedback means nothing. In fact, by far the greatest thing you have to worry about with someone with zero feedback is that they won't pay, but you don't even have to worry about that anymore.

[quote name='Cheadyp']Why are you so concerned? You once had zero feedback too, everybody did. It is highly unlikely that someone with zero feedback is even aware that they can file a claim in Paypal. And as long as you sent the item with delivery confirmation, a claim won't even help him.

But you don't have anything to worry about. The fact that he has zero feedback means nothing. In fact, by far the greatest thing you have to worry about with someone with zero feedback is that they won't pay, but you don't even have to worry about that anymore.[/quote]

true, i allready accepted before this, but true,

[quote name='Cheadyp']Why are you so concerned? You once had zero feedback too, everybody did. It is highly unlikely that someone with zero feedback is even aware that they can file a claim in Paypal. And as long as you sent the item with delivery confirmation, a claim won't even help him.

But you don't have anything to worry about. The fact that he has zero feedback means nothing. In fact, by far the greatest thing you have to worry about with someone with zero feedback is that they won't pay, but you don't even have to worry about that anymore.[/quote]

Unless the guy is looking for a free item and created a new account to protect his feedback. I'd check the guy's profile and see how long he's been a member.

i think its legit, cuz he payed wif his paypal debit card and the money came instantly, no hold or nothin, and if i do get burned, i will raise hell, but i only really loose the 2.52 shipping so its not that horrible, im willing to gamble on an easy 40 bux

if ne1 else sells 1 id recomend buy it know for 35 with 5 shiiping, is 10 bux cheaper than any other buy it know on there, and mine sold in like 2 hours so

bread's done
Back