starcraft 64
ogre battle 64
beetle adventure racing
tarzan
dr mario 64

all instructions included

all for $5 each.

I rule....hehe

That's what I call a score...I have a REALLY hard time going w/ used disc games, but cartridges are a different story. Good job !!

Congrats...I know I can't be the only jealous one. Most of those games are decent (or better), and Starcraft for $5 was a freaking AMAZING find.

Good job...you lucky bastard. :D

What in the world kind of "library" has N64 games?!? Good work tho. Hours upon hours of gret gameplaying for the price of a mediocre but brand new PS2 game.

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing about this library. I know that some libraries have VHS and DVD movies, but I've never heard of them carrying games. Hmmm I think I should go visit my local library!

Games are actually making me go to the library...who'd of thunk! :D

[quote name='lurknomore']What in the world kind of "library" has N64 games?!? Good work tho. Hours upon hours of gret gameplaying for the price of a mediocre but brand new PS2 game.[/quote]

Depends on the library, apparently. The library used book store that I go to (in Troy) occasionally gets PC games and puts those up for sale. I've also seen boxed SNES games, and I've gotten some NES and Genesis games before. Never seen any N64 games or games for disc-based systems, though.

here in NJ there's a town called East Brunswick. every year they have a sale at the local mall and try to dump as many books, videos, audio books, cd's, and pc software that doesnt get rented anymore. i just happened to find it yesterday. went back today and they slashed the prices on the games again to $3.50 each..........i got 22 more..haha. i'm broke now, but a happy man. some of the highlights include:

Earthworm Jim 3D
Worms Armeggedon
Gauntlet
Banjo tooie
excitebike 64
command & conquer
wheel of fortune
mystical ninja
blazing dragons (PS)
darius gaiden (saturn)
destruction derby 64
virtual chess 64

[quote name='lurknomore']Our tax dollars at work. It still amazes me that a library would buy or sell video games.[/quote]

The games could have been donated to them, and decided instead of letting them get checked out to just sell them.

[quote name='lurknomore']Our tax dollars at work. It still amazes me that a library would buy or sell video games.[/quote]

Why not? They buy DVDs, VHS tapes and CDs and make them available for checkout. Why are games any different from those?

I wish I could score like that just by going to my local library. Ogre Battle 64,alone, is worth the combine price you paid for the games.

meh I got ogre battle pretty cheap off of ebay for $10 and another 5 for shipping. not as good as your deal but not bad, i have relatives in saddle brook NJ and the next time i visit i will have to check on their library deal ;-)

Never seen games at a library, not even things like Oregon Trail.

BUT: my library this weekend is having their annual Book Sale. Four days, 300000+ books.
On Sunday, they will be two bucks a bag, 5 bucks a box. You can fit something like 40-60 paperbacks in a box. For a reader like me, this is like Christmas. I think I've bought 4 boxes each of the last three years...

At my library they lend out ps2 games. They just started doing it as well. They have about 20 games so far, not that it helps me, I only got an xbox!

[quote name='dtcarson']Never seen games at a library, not even things like Oregon Trail.

BUT: my library this weekend is having their annual Book Sale. Four days, 300000+ books.
On Sunday, they will be two bucks a bag, 5 bucks a box. You can fit something like 40-60 paperbacks in a box. For a reader like me, this is like Christmas. I think I've bought 4 boxes each of the last three years...[/quote]

that is a GREAT deal

bread's done
Back