I think I got a deal on some IFC stuff

SneakyPenguin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Problem is I don't really know what it is:

Picture257.jpg

Picture258.jpg

I got it for 4 bucks at Value Villiage, it seems like it's a sampler of IFC stuff, but I can't find it for sale anywhere. Any help?

That's an awesome set, it was sent to members of the Television Academy for voting on the Emmy Awards. 4 episodes of the Henry Rollins Show, a spoken word performance of Henry Rollins, a film about road movies, and an IFC original documentary on punk. $4 is a hell of a deal if you're a fan of any of that - I'd love to find it for that around here. There's a few on ebay, looking to be around the $20 dollar mark. Although some dildo has one listed with a $50 buy it now price. How much whould you be willing to part with it for?

Yeah that's an Emmy screener DVD, I've bought a few of those off eBay (best way to purchase DVDs that you know will never officially get released [in my case "Late Night With Conan O'Brien"]).

[quote name='monoxide101']That's an awesome set, it was sent to members of the Television Academy for voting on the Emmy Awards. 4 episodes of the Henry Rollins Show, a spoken word performance of Henry Rollins, a film about road movies, and an IFC original documentary on punk. $4 is a hell of a deal if you're a fan of any of that - I'd love to find it for that around here. There's a few on ebay, looking to be around the $20 dollar mark. Although some dildo has one listed with a $50 buy it now price. How much whould you be willing to part with it for?[/quote]

Thanks for the info, but sorry, I won't be selling. I'm a huge fan of Henry Rollins stuff (even caught one of his spoken word performances), so getting two DVDs of his stuff for so cheap was a hell of a deal for me.

bread's done
Back