I think I just made my purchase of the year yesterday

[quote name='Segasonic01']Have the Competition carts been guessed already?

Is it Wario's Woods? one of the DKC2 or 3?[/quote]

No, no, and no.

[quote name='Segasonic01']Is it even rare?[/quote]

from what I was told the last time I got a copy of it, last month, yes.

[quote name='Samus']SUPER METROID.

Yep, I just won.[/quote]

Yes, you won a dunce cap for getting it wrong. Here you go:

:dunce:

[quote name='Segasonic01']Super Punch-Out[/quote]

If only I were that lucky - thats one of my persona favorites.

My gueses
Secret of evermore?
Kirby all-Stars?
Illusion of Gaia?
Mario Kart?
Ninja Gaiden Trilogy?
Breath of fire?

oops I forgot what the original games were...

[quote name='Sinnbox']My gueses
Secret of evermore?
Kirby all-Stars?
Illusion of Gaia?
Mario Kart?
Ninja Gaiden Trilogy?
Breath of fire?

oops I forgot what the original games were...[/quote]

I'll make it easy for you. Nope.

[quote name='endlessPRO']i know . a import hentai game!!

WINNER :) jkjk

give us a clue fooL![/quote]

Here's your clue: I'll say no to every game guessed until I know its arrived at its destination safely. Heck, it may already have been guessed by now, or maybe it was one of the other good games not mentioned so far. I'll never tell....well, I'll tell, but not until its been opened by the recipient...

This was an exciting thread to read. I think it's Final Fantasy III or LttP, judging by the other games. But since you say it's not, I'll check back later to see what it is. Nice score! I haven't hit up a decent pawn shop/garage sale in ages. :(

Cya.

Assuming Ramstoria is who it is for -

is it Star Trek: The Next Generation or Star Trek: Starfleet Academy Starship Simulator?

I'm guessing Final Fantasy III also since I've seen it in the wild twice before in a group of SNES games with Secret of Mana & Chrono Trigger also included.

If that's wrong then for my second guess I'll go with
What is Bebe's Kids
:D

[quote name='dwhelan']Assuming Ramstoria is who it is for -

is it Star Trek: The Next Generation or Star Trek: Starfleet Academy Starship Simulator?[/quote]

It wasn't to Ramstoria, nor was it that game.

[quote name='Visc']Here's your clue: I'll say no to every game guessed until I know its arrived at its destination safely. Heck, it may already have been guessed by now, or maybe it was one of the other good games not mentioned so far. I'll never tell....well, I'll tell, but not until its been opened by the recipient...[/QUOTE]

I knew I got it right a few days ago. haha..........maybe.

Is the hidden game Aerobiz: Supersonic?

Probably not, but I don't care because I just picked it up today myself for $9.99 :D

My birthday is the 21st.

Sorry folks, i guess you'll just have to wait till then. Don't worry, i'll tell you what it is when i get it

....right?

:)

According to delivery confirmation, its about a day away from being received. Ya'll are gnn have to wait til Tuesday.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']I was the lucky recipient of a package from Visc today; inside was a nifty card...

and...

Illusion of Gaia.

Now go do something else.[/QUOTE]

That game was awesome... I remember getting stuck in some underground tunnel or something.:whistle2:k

Props for Shadowrun. I played through it a few times when I was younger and loved it. I'm still looking for it again to go with the SNES.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']I was the lucky recipient of a package from Visc today; inside was a nifty card...

and...

Illusion of Gaia.

Now go do something else.[/quote]

You heard the woman. She speaks the truth. :D

bread's done
Back