"I thought I had Yahtzee!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']How do you like it, Rocko?[/QUOTE]
It's really fun. I don't know anything about the Spiderman/Marvel universe, so when Wolverine asked all of those questions I think I only got one right. :lol:

I chose the evil side for everything up until the trip to Riker's. I think I'm going to choose good from here on out. Mainly because I like the red suit more than the black suit, and it doesn't feel right to choose evil but wear the red suit. :lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']I legit hate people that wear the Axe spray. I hate the girls that think it smells good even more.
_
Anyone else a fan of skramz/real screamo?[/QUOTE]

You never told me where you got your av.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You never told me where you got your av.[/QUOTE]

There was a link in that scribblenauts thread on gaf that had a list of all the scribblenauts avatars made. Grabbed it off of that.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The mathematica license I get through the physics department is pretty $. :cool:[/QUOTE]

That is pretty sick. I wish I could have learned Maple and MATLAB more with my time in college.

Check out Circle Takes the Square's As the Roots Undo if you like screamo, Puma.

[quote name='flowery']That is pretty sick. I wish I could have learned Maple and MATLAB more with my time in college.[/QUOTE]It's pretty nice to not have to pay for it. :)

I've learned a decent amount of MATLAB already. I don't really like it. >:[
I feel the same way about Mathematica, really.

I'm just not a fan of these software packages. I can't deny how useful they are though, and I do need them for classes, so I suppose I'll just have to deal. :|

This camera pleases me.

P1000016.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']Gift certificate to the spa.[/QUOTE]

i like this idea. even a gift certificate for a manicure/pedicure or something like that. something that will give her some private time to relax and make her feel pampered/free from her normal responsibilities for a little bit.

[quote name='flowery']Yes they all have a fair share of problems but have some good uses especially in advanced math and theoretical physics.[/QUOTE]
I just don't like writing programs. :lol:

And they're really only useful in theoretical physics for simulations. That's handy for some fields, but not all.
As far as advanced math, I'd say it's even less useful, since most of that is purely logic and theory, and much less computational.

For engineering though, they're super handy.

[quote name='st0neface']Your betta died, tiredfornow? :([/QUOTE]Yeah. I don't know why but every time I get attached to something it either dies or runs away. Really breaks my heart. :cry:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah. I don't know why but every time I get attached to something it either dies or runs away. Really breaks my heart. :cry:[/QUOTE]

what about TKW? she hasn't died... (yet)

I hope Hell's Kitchen day is like this years E3 where you guys posted every single detail 10 times in a row. [quote name='st0neface']Dang, you gonna get another when you move? Are you taking the dog, or is it your mom's?[/QUOTE]Yeah, the dog is my mom's best fwend. Gonna be sad when she kicks the bucket. I'm not even sure if I'll get a dog or something when I move. Maybe a big snake with a hole in the cage so it'll kill me while I'm sleeping. :cry:

DVRing Hell's Kitchen. Going to watch it after it's over to skip commercials and because there's 3 programs on I want to watch/record and my DVR can only do 2.

IS it too much to ask for no spoilers, at least for the next hour? :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Pg. 99 and Joshua Fit For Battle too, DarthPuma.[/QUOTE]

I'll check 'em out teef. I've been listening to a shitload of orchid and Portraits of Past lately.

Oh shit here we go...

[quote name='Liquid 2']I just don't like writing programs. :lol:

And they're really only useful in theoretical physics for simulations. That's handy for some fields, but not all.
As far as advanced math, I'd say it's even less useful, since most of that is purely logic and theory, and much less computational.

For engineering though, they're super handy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. This is probably the main reason I never fooled with them but others used them constantly.

[quote name='Rocko']DVRing Hell's Kitchen. Going to watch it after it's over to skip commercials and because there's 3 programs on I want to watch/record and my DVR can only do 2.

IS it too much to ask for no spoilers, at least for the next hour? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh, man. I heard someone fucks up a dish and Ramsey gets mad. Real mad.

[quote name='tiredfornow'] Yeah, the dog is my mom's best fwend. Gonna be sad when she kicks the bucket. I'm not even sure if I'll get a dog or something when I move. Maybe a big snake with a hole in the cage so it'll kill me while I'm sleeping. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Go to the pound and get a new canine buddy in need of a home. :)

[quote name='Chika']i like this idea. even a gift certificate for a manicure/pedicure or something like that. something that will give her some private time to relax and make her feel pampered/free from her normal responsibilities for a little bit.[/QUOTE]It is what I ended up deciding. Keep up, girl!

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hope Hell's Kitchen day is like this years E3 where you guys posted every single detail 10 times in a row. [/QUOTE]I actually didn't watch E3 and just caught up on the OTT because I was at work when E3 was on and reading the OTT was faster and just as detailed. :lol:

You can try Saetia and Envy as well, Puma. Envy is pretty fast paced hxc, but I really liked 'em 6-7 years ago. Oh, and they're from Tokyo! I think they're considered gods in the screamo world over there. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']
I actually didn't watch E3 and just caught up on the OTT because I was at work when E3 was on and reading the OTT was faster and just as detailed. :lol:[/QUOTE]Same here. No point in watching some shitty quality stream and then reading the same thing when refreshing. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']You can try Saetia and Envy as well, Puma. Envy is pretty fast paced hxc, but I really liked 'em 6-7 years ago.[/QUOTE]

I think I have a saetia split with some other band, can't remember the name. I'll check out Envy.

The dogs in the pound down here are always really fucked up looking. And most of 'em are coked up chawowas and I hate those fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back