"I thought I had Yahtzee!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh boy, I wonder if this "head to head competition" will come down to a "tie breaker."[/QUOTE]
Damn, you called it.

[quote name='Rocko']I think Dead of Knight has a massive internet crush on JimmieMac.[/QUOTE]
I noticed the same thing. It's really strange, for sure.

Best game over screen ever:

jdt_vbgameover.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']I didn't know Hell's Kitchen was like the Real World. Embarassing to watch this shit for an hour just to see a dude. :lol:[/QUOTE]

2 hours.

First try, Rock. :)

Could y'all imagine what Wii gamers would do if they were told they were "Weak and worthless" when they got game overs? :cool:

Hell's Kitchen
Chef gas bagged that diner chef way to soon. And coincidentally Robert is there to take his place. Seems way to scripted.

I gotta admit, so far Jimmie has had the best line of the night.

"This isn't a war, this is a kitchen. So guys stop screwing around and let's cook some carrots."

They just showed a commercial for a new reality show, "More to Love". It's basically The Bachelor, but chubby chaser style. Nice...

Jimmy is getting some decent face time. I can't believe I'm really watching this.

Not bad, sean. Still, that one refrains from personally attacking you, so I think you're gonna have to do more to beat the one I posted. :cool:

I love the preview for the next episode.

in the preview there looks like there's gonna be a fight and the show Jimmie in the side room yelling "Hit him!"

[quote name='Mojimbo']It's not even halfway through, Gothic_Walrus.[/QUOTE]

Figured that out when I turned it on for a few minutes to see "Jim" and another episode started.

JimmieShrimp FTW.

[quote name='admiral ackbar']
to be honest i think ramsey bullshitted on jimmies shrimp just so the tie breaker would be 45-44. I think he did that for fake tension.
[/quote]

o rly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back