"I thought I had Yahtzee!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Better than The Proposal or that awful movie with the dude from 300?[/QUOTE]

That dude from 300 has two awful looking movies coming out.

[quote name='seanr1221']DC AND Nina in one night?

I can't handle this.[/QUOTE]

Someone's been sharing what's going on in the OTT with me. Not that I really care... :roll:

[quote name='flowery']I thought Nina had Cheapy delete her account way back?[/QUOTE]

I never asked him to delete it, I just stopped using it.

[quote name='DarlingNina']Someone's been sharing what's going on in the OTT with me. Not that I really care... :roll:[/QUOTE]

Let's leave the OTT again Nina.

Just for Liquid:
kindlefinger.jpg
pic posted on Gizmodo re: Kindle fiasco

Got a bit farther in Dead Rising...too many damn people are dying, but at least I'm still alive and the story is moving along. I'll probably get some shitty ending but I'm determined to finish this game.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is there a place that usually has the best deals on blu rays that are brand new any given week?[/QUOTE]
B&M or online?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is there a place that usually has the best deals on blu rays that are brand new any given week?[/QUOTE]

Fry's :)-() or Amazon

I wish the only Fry's in town wasn't like 30 miles away from my house.

Should be like 1/4 of that distance once I move out though. :)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It has its flaws...many many flaws...but it's still pretty fun.[/QUOTE]

At least you're not condemning it entirely... game is fantastic. I thought the save system was perfect for the game. The first time I died and got the "restart or load" choice, I was a little perturbed. But after one or two attempts and "leveling" a little bit, the game was a blast.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']B&M or online?[/QUOTE]

If there's a B&M I can get to, great, if not, online as a backup.

[quote name='manthing']Fry's :)-() or Amazon[/QUOTE]

I loved Coraline and I'd love to pick it up sooner rather than later, but Amazang charging $26 for pre-order is a bit steep for my pockets.

[quote name='corrosivefrost'] I loved Coraline and I'd love to pick it up sooner rather than later, but Amazang charging $26 for pre-order is a bit steep for my pockets.[/QUOTE]

Damn I thought it retailed for $20...it was in my Gold Box yesterday for $19.XX.

Never seen it, and even though I buy pretty much any animated movie, this one didn't really interest me based on the trailers so I passed.

I really liked Nightmare Before Christmas back when it came out, but i swear that it seems all of Burton's animated movies are the same.

I mean i get it, the guy is dark and moody, is that all he has though? Cause dark and moody gets a bit old after a while.

Edit- Never mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back