I thOughTT we agreed to nOTT use "otta" in the title of the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Strell']First[/quote]

d'oah! #-o

I didn't mean for this to be the OTT. Now I need to come up with a name for the thread.

Being first is like winning an internet argument. You still lose
icon_rotate.gif

[quote name='Demolition Man']"We OTT To Call In Agent Mulder On This OTT."[/quote]

That gives me an idea....

[quote name='Demolition Man']Shitty OTT name.[/quote]
Coming from you? It must be really shitty. ;)

Strell- Yeah, I figured. That was such a great game! A VC-type thing for the DS would be interesting. Even more interesting would be them selling blank DS cartridges to save your Portable-VC games on, so you can play them on any DS.

But that's probably way too hopeful.

Edit: And no "OTTa"- OTT in the place of "ought" is way played out.

I still can't see myself ever buying anything off the VC. I have all these games already and buying roms simply for convenience sake hasn't tempted me yet.

I never owned a TG16 though, so I have been keeping track of those simply to see what people are saying is worth playing. I'll buy a TG16 and the games before I buy them on the VC though.

I just prefer the original hard copies of these games over electronic distribution and if I'm not going to pay $8 for a cartridge, I'm certainly not going to pay that on the VC.

Edit: I took entirely too long to write this and it got Boomed.

I have singlehandedly derailed all momentum this OTT ever could have hoped to have.

Now to take over the world from my secret underground lair of evil.

[quote name='Strell']I have singlehandedly derailed all momentum this OTT ever could have hoped to have.[/quote]

how's that?

[quote name='Strell']I have singlehandedly derailed all momentum this OTT ever could have hoped to have.

Now to take over the world from my secret underground lair of evil.[/QUOTE]
Huh?

[quote name='Strell']I have singlehandedly derailed all momentum this OTT ever could have hoped to have.[/QUOTE]

O RLY?

Well I just brought the momentum back...... bitch. :D

Spluh.

'Cuz this wasn't supposed to be one.

Such commotion! Such commotion!

Edit: Demo gets it. Am I proud of this? ...... Sure why not.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']what was your title?[/QUOTE]
It was "you OTTa say hello to my little OTThread", then I changed it to "Do you like OTTers (even worse thread title edition)"

fucker... I'm getting like 570 fed, 250 state and then 270 property. =(

Although... thats still a PS3... :whistle2:k

Or add it to the $600 I'll get back from my TV and I'll get... ... a BIGGER TV!

[quote name='anomynous']It was "you OTTa say hello to my little OTThread", then I changed it to "Do you like OTTers (even worse thread title edition)"[/quote]

yeah, but this wasn't supposed to be the OTT. after several minutes of not finding an OTT, I made a threat saying "where the shaq-fu is the OTT?" thinking I was just not able to find it or something but, no one made the OTT, so strell went and posted first.

Well the liquor license to the two go-go bars my parents manage is gone. So Its going to be rough the next few months. They'll have to go nude, and turn into a juice bar. Those never do business around here.

[quote name='CitizenB']Well the liquor license to the two go-go bars my parents manage is gone. So Its going to be rough the next few months. They'll have to go nude, and turn into a juice bar. Those never do business around here.[/quote]

selling to minors?

The avatar reminds me of this old Image comic from the mid 90's. Can't remember the name of it for the life of me.

Where's it really from?

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Coming from you? It must be really shitty. ;)
[/quote]

:lol: :applause:

Hey new OTT. Finally put my prints up on my wall from FurCon. One of them is gonna make my dad flip out- It's an old humour picture of an horse pissing a rainbow (no naughty bits though). I can't wait for his reaction. :D

[quote name='Hex']:lol: :applause:

Hey new OTT. Finally put my prints up on my wall from FurCon. One of them is gonna make my dad flip out- It's an old humour picture of an horse pissing a rainbow (no naughty bits though). I can't wait for his reaction. :D[/quote]

Anything amusing you could share with us without setting off a riot?

[quote name='Hex']:lol: :applause:

Hey new OTT. Finally put my prints up on my wall from FurCon. One of them is gonna make my dad flip out- It's an old humour picture of an horse pissing a rainbow (no naughty bits though). I can't wait for his reaction. :D[/quote]

interesting. pics? link to pics?

[quote name='shipwreck']I still can't see myself ever buying anything off the VC. I have all these games already and buying roms simply for convenience sake hasn't tempted me yet.

I never owned a TG16 though, so I have been keeping track of those simply to see what people are saying is worth playing. I'll buy a TG16 and the games before I buy them on the VC though.

I just prefer the original hard copies of these games over electronic distribution and if I'm not going to pay $8 for a cartridge, I'm certainly not going to pay that on the VC.

[/QUOTE]

So what are you going to do when those hard copies die? If you're the type with some spare time and are extremely good with soldering and are going to replace the batteries, more power to you.

I just suck at soldering and I don't want to brick all my carts, so I'll let someone else deal with it when the time comes.

Plus I'm happy only owning 3 systems and 2 portables... that's all I need.

I'm selling all my old games, and believe me, I make way more than enough to rebuy them on the VC. For every game I sell, in theory, I can buy 2 or 3 more through the VC (including the one I'm rebuying). Super Castlevania IV pretty much paid for itself, and then Super Mario Bros and LoZ on top of it.

I don't know... maybe it'll take awhile before the batteries will die but its guaranteed to happen, and if you don't have soldering skill (I don't) it's just not worth it to replace a ton of batteries.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']interesting. pics? link to pics?[/quote]

Let me try to find it online.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Anything amusing you could share with us without setting off a riot?[/quote]

Depends, what about? :lol:

[quote name='Mouse']The avatar reminds me of this old Image comic from the mid 90's. Can't remember the name of it for the life of me.

Where's it really from?[/quote]
[quote name='Kayden']looks like a Magic card.[/quote]
It's from Vincent Locke, who DOES do comics, along with the covers for Cannibal Corpse albums.

[quote name='Wikipedia']Vincent Locke is an accomplished artist who began work in 1986 illustrating Deadworld, a zombie horror comic that soon became an underground hit.
Since then, his illustrative talents in comics have included The Sandman, American Freak, Batman, Witchcraft: Le Terreur, The Spectre, and A History of Violence, which was later made into a movie directed by David Cronenberg and starring Viggo Mortensen. Recently he has done work for 2000 AD, including one Judge Dredd story.
Locke has also gained notoriety by creating ultra-violent watercolor paintings to be used as album covers for the death metal band Cannibal Corpse. Also, he has provided illustrations for the "weird erotica" of dark-fantasy author Caitlín R. Kiernan, providing black and white artwork strongly reminiscent of Aubrey Beardsley's style for her collections Frog Toes and Tentacles and Tales from the Woeful Platypus, as well as for Kiernan's monthly Sirenia Digest.
He lives with his wife and son in Michigan, where he continues to draw and paint.
[/quote]

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']D:[/quote]

I'm hoping that's what my dad does.

Maybe that'll keep him outta my fuckin room. :D

[quote name='Kayden']looks like a Magic card.[/QUOTE]
Complacent Corpse

What a waste of a trip to the DMV. Their computer systems were down, so I couldn't get a new license. I guess I'll just go tomorrow right after they open up. If I read correctly, after I get this license, I won't have to renew again until I'm 65.

Their line/ticket system is very strange, like a giant game of Bingo.

went to walmart to buy some curtains. dont know whats up with curtain standards but they make them hella fucking long. Figured since I was going to cut them up anyway I decided to save myself about 12 bucks and bought a full flat sheet, scissors and some basting pins.

[quote name='Roufuss']So what are you going to do when those hard copies die?[/quote]

I haven't played them for a long while- which is why I'll be happy when I can get them on the VC. It would suck to go to play some SMRPG and have it be dead. But that won't happen when I get it on the VC.

Selling them wouldn't be good for me since none of them are complete.

So, whatever.

[quote name='DT778']went to walmart to buy some curtains. dont know whats up with curtain standards but they make them hella fucking long. Figured since I was going to cut them up anyway I decided to save myself about 12 bucks and bought a full flat sheet, scissors and some basting pins.[/quote]
these days, the "standard" for curtains is 84" so that they are hung from floor to ceiling, or damn near it. It's supposedly some fasion/design thing that makes the room look larger by creating a long flowing line. short curtains you can git through catalogues and online for cheap. I wanna say I got ours for like $10-$20 per pair. I like brylanehome.com and domestications.com

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']OMG it's the horse from Rainbow Brite! That was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid!!!

I think he's referring to [your antics at] FurCon[/quote]

Probably. :lol: ANother artist did a great picture of him, but it's quite unsuitable to post here. ;)

Eh, not very much, actually. Considering pretty much all of you wouldn't be able to relate, you wouldn't find it very interesting. :lol:

We did end up blowing up condom balloons in the DoubleTree lobby one night, though.

[quote name='Dkellar']I'm still waiting for my W2 :mad:[/quote]

Could be awhile longer too. Companies only have to mail them before 1/31, I believe.

I'm still waiting for a bunch of stuff, mostly interest statements (student loans, mortgage, bank accounts, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back