I thOughTT we agreed to nOTT use "otta" in the title of the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Hex']"Creatures of the forest! Lend me your rears!"

Excuse me whilst I go smear my face with spoo so I can look younger. :D

(http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2607590)[/quote]
Wow. :whistle2:#

Just wow.

Aren't you a wee lad as it is? What's an 18 year old doing trying to look younger?

Wait..

If you have a longer hair and are trying to look younger... that can only mean...

Are you trying to impress sublymanaimal?

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Are you trying to impress sublymanaimal's "gf" that we keep hearing so much about?[/quote]
fix'd

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']
It was all that Dan Marino's fault, everyone knows that. If he had held the ball, laces out, like he was supposed to, Ray would never have missed that kick. Dan Marino should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Would you like a cookie, son? [/quote]
Fulton Greenwall: Bumbawe Atuna... Bumbawe Atuna...
Ace: Bumblebee tuna? Bumblebee tuna! Ace Ventura, Pet Detective! How are you this afternoon? Excuse me... Your balls are showing...
[smiles]
Ace: Bumblebee tuna!

WTF happened while I was gone? Apparently horses peeing rainbows and people putting sea-men on their face.

Did we ever get the answer as to why CitizenB's family owned strip clubs got closed? Also, why were we never told that his family owns strip clubs. Hook us up!

I was told a recipe for "Mexican Lazagna". Sounds fucking sweet.

[quote name='Eviltude']
Did we ever get the answer as to why CitizenB's family owned strip clubs got closed? Also, why were we never told that his family owns strip clubs. Hook us up!
[/QUOTE]

Wait, what?! :lol:

[quote name='Eviltude']I was told a recipe for "Mexican Lazagna". Sounds fucking sweet.[/quote]

if it's similar to the one i've had, it's good.

Another mediocre title. Next time I make an OTT people will bow to it. I'm going to spend the next sixth months writing the title in question, and when it comes out you will know my name is God.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Another mediocre title. Next time I make an OTT people will bow to it. I'm going to spend the next sixth months writing the title in question, and when it comes out you will know my name is God.[/QUOTE]
Can I be Moses and when we're talking about me, can I be refered to as "The Magician", like in the bible? Yeah...they say that.

You people still care about OTT titles?

I'm sorry but that's lame. I could care less about the title after, oh, reading the first post about it.

[quote name='Moxio']You people still care about OTT titles?

I'm sorry but that's lame. I could care less about the title after, oh, reading the first post about it.[/QUOTE]
Way to be a complete hiphopanonymous.:roll:

/Almost forgot the eye rolling smiley. That was a close one./

[quote name='Eviltude']Can I be Moses and when we're talking about me, can I be refered to as "The Magician", like in the bible? Yeah...they say that.[/QUOTE]

No but you can be refered to as "The Keanu Reeves"

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Another mediocre title. Next time I make an OTT people will bow to it. I'm going to spend the next sixth months writing the title in question, and when it comes out you will know my name is God.[/QUOTE]
Wait, so God is a pancake? That explains so much!

[quote name='Mouse']Wait, so God is a pancake? That explains so much![/QUOTE]
I have never seen you post before, but I welcome you with open arms after that. Nice job.

also,
[quote name='CNN.com']Officials say more people will use free condoms if they have snappy packaging.[/quote]
You know, I first got the clap after I heard that "If you're happy and you know it..." song.

Bed time...Peace oot!

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']
Are you trying to impress sublymanaimal?
[/quote]

NO

NONONONO. :cry:

Although he does love delicious flat chests...

Are you accepting donations? :joystick:

[quote name='Hex']"Creatures of the forest! Lend me your rears!"

Excuse me whilst I go smear my face with spoo so I can look younger. :D

(http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2607590)[/quote]

[quote name='Hex']"I jutht looove the batter. All ova mah fathe!"

If you remember that quote, you're a goddamn fucking nerd. :cry:[/quote]

Can't place it... is it a Tiph original? :razz:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Fulton Greenwall: Bumbawe Atuna... Bumbawe Atuna...
Ace: Bumblebee tuna? Bumblebee tuna! Ace Ventura, Pet Detective! How are you this afternoon? Excuse me... Your balls are showing...
[smiles]
Ace: Bumblebee tuna![/QUOTE]

I watched the first Ace Ventura movies yesterday! or the day before, I can't remember.

[quote name='Kayden']Sometimes I like to wear women's panties and walk around 5th street.[/QUOTE]

Be sure to have a gun with you while going down 5th street. I hear its not a nice place to be... at night.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Can't place it... is it a Tiph original? :razz:[/quote]

I juth can't thtop eating Ruthty Brown'th Ring Donutths!

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']selling to minors?[/QUOTE]

No

A couple of years back a church got upset that a bar was opened near it. So the owners of that new bar closed the church by buying it out. That started protests. Which in turn gave the local politicians a way to get easy votes by opposing the bars. The bars on the strip have slowly been dying. So...

Commercials from GTA radio stations.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Can't place it... is it a Tiph original? :razz:[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']Commercials from GTA radio stations.[/quote]

Memory's not what it used to be.

Man some of the content on those radio stations was hilarious.

WTF? I just found the Everything Else -> Mystery Auctions category on eBay. It's basically a place to run scam auctions. Why in the world does eBay even have that.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Memory's not what it used to be.

Man some of the content on those radio stations was hilarious.[/QUOTE]Like Salivex. For personal dryness...upstairs.

You think they care where their 10% comes from?

[quote name='wubb']WTF? I just found the Everything Else -> Mystery Auctions category on eBay. It's basically a place to run scam auctions. Why in the world does eBay even have that.[/quote]

[quote name='wubb']Having a job where you leave for work at 3AM is the real bad idea. :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]
Know what else is?

Waiting to do homework until the night before it's due. God, I need to learn my lesson...but with 8:30AM lecture, I'm hoping it'll sink in quickly this semester.

On another note entirely, I can't help but wonder if anyone notices when I vanish for extended periods of time. I wish I was doing something interesting, but the combination of college, work, and an extracurricular mean that things get pushed aside. Homework is usually one (I've been last-minuting assignments for most of this year, against my better judgment), and the internet in general is another.

I miss having free time. :cry:

[quote name='wubb']Having a job where you leave for work at 3AM is the real bad idea. :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

Not only that but I'm not getting paid!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Hmm, drinking 4 hours before I leave for work, good idea, bad idea? Nah, who gives a shit.[/QUOTE]

Do one better and drink at work.

First, get a large piece of paper and some scissors.

Second, use the scissors to cut the head off of your penis.

Lastly, use your bleeding stump to draw a picture of a midget sucking off an elephant.

Sure, you may be limited to only one color, but its so cost effective!

[quote name='Hex']how do i drawd pictore lulz[/quote]

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']so what did all ya'll have for dinner?[/QUOTE] Tater tots, fish sticks, and a mini egg roll. [quote name='Brak']I can't stand remotes. By far, the worst part of my job (when I have to do them).

I do them on the other end, though; manning the soundboard at the station.

Can't stand working with the "talent".[/QUOTE] That was my gf's favorite part of working for the station, back when she was an intern a few years ago. But she wasn't in the studio. :lol: [quote name='XchikaXchikaX']fix'd[/QUOTE] :rofl:

Speaking of her ... I'm using a pic that I took last night (of her) as my background, now. I hope that's not creepy. I guess she's okay with it. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']First, get a large piece of paper and some scissors.

Second, use the scissors to cut the head off of your penis.

Lastly, use your bleeding stump to draw a picture of a midget sucking off an elephant.

Sure, you may be limited to only one color, but its so cost effective![/QUOTE]
Until you run out of blood, that is.

[quote name='Kayden']$100,000 for a box!? Where do I sign!?

Jesus... who'd actually fall for that?

:whistle2:$[/quote]
[SIZE=-1]"A boat's just a boat, but the mystery box could be anything! It could even be a boat, you know how much we want one of those.
[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Apparently, homework and the internet can't coexist. Time to put off my triumphant (?) return to CAG for a bit longer...[/quote]

That's what you get for living in the Mitten, you know in the pennisula they don't have those fancy internets, or running water, or working automobiles or hell much of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back