I travelled to the Sega arcade junkyard and lived to tell about it

Grave_Addiction

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
There is a place on this planet where all old arcade games go to die. A veritable limbo, if you will. This place is located on the tiny Pacific island of Guam. Locals call it Whimsy. No one dares to call it anything else for fear of swift and immediate justice in the harshest form.

The modern world has no knowledge of its existence, but I, using my super awesome lvl 32 ninja skills, snuck in with a camera and lived to tell about it. Today, I am blowing the lid off this story.

However, I must warn you, what you’re about to see is something horrible. There are things past this jump that will make any Sega Nerd squirm in his seat and weep in his mother’s arms. You will not be the same after today.

If you think you can handle it, proceed.

http://www.seganerds.com/2007/07/03/...-tell-about-it

[quote name='nyprimus4']That article kind of makes me want a Dreamcast. Gotta search the craigslist.[/quote]

DC rules! dont forget the Ascii joystick! ^^

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Lol, I passed this place a lot by car while I was in Guam, but never went in.[/quote]

Yeah, I really don't think too many people would ever give the time to stop at this place if they didn't know what treasures were held inside.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Yeah, I really don't think too many people would ever give the time to stop at this place if they didn't know what treasures were held inside.[/QUOTE]
I would have loved Samba de Amigo. Pity the maracas were fubared.

bread's done
Back