I trust you guys

I don't know what you're going to do with a 46 foot TV, but my advice is to say fuck both Sony and Sharp and get a Samsung.

If you must choose between those two, however, go with the Sony.

LOL, well I'm just saying, they seem pretty damn near the same...so I was seeing how you guys/girls felt

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Another vote for Samsung personally. But between the two? The Sharp.[/quote]

This.

I own 3 Samsungs myself, but if you have to pick between the two you showed, then pick the sharp.

[quote name='MorPhiend']I stopped reading here.[/QUOTE]

Funny, I was laughing so hard at that part I kept reading to see if the rest was just as good.

[quote name='whoknows']I'd say it goes Samsung>Sony>>Sharp>The rest[/quote]

Someone told me that Samsung was owned by Sony. I don't know if that is true though..

EDIT: I checked wikipedia and there was no mention of it so I guess it's not true. It was interesting to find out Samsung is actually a Korean company though.

I have a Sharp Aquos myself, and highly recommend it.
I think the Sony would be slightly better, but I don't know if it would be 500 dollars better.
It's your call, really, you can't go wrong with either of them.

[quote name='Xevious']Samsung is actually a Korean company though.[/QUOTE]

This is what I thought of when I read your first statement. The Japanese don't even have an "m" sound. My friends were trying to learn Korean and they kept pronouncing "Kam sa hamnida" as "kamu sa hamunida" for example. But you can't always use that to tell. There is Namco for instance. But they still pronounce it "Namuco", even though it's not...

I agree with Autumn that the Sony might be "better", but you really can't go wrong with the Sharp either. And I don't know what the PS3 has to do with anything...

I've heard the Samsung has a glossy screen and reflects light, plus my experience with Samsung has not been a good one, which is why it was narrowed down to those two.

[quote name='rvdrock']I've heard the Samsung has a glossy screen and reflects light, plus my experience with Samsung has not been a good one, which is why it was narrowed down to those two.[/QUOTE]Yeah, that's my problem with a certain Samsung line. It seems too much like a plasma with the glossy like screen.

Between the two, definitely go Sony. I almost bought that same Sharp Aquous, but I went with a LG instead.

We ended up getting the Aquos because the price had changed and the Sony was out of range, but I'm very happy with it. It is taking some time getting used to, going from a 26'' to a 46'', but oh what a problem to have!

[quote name='whoknows']I'd say it goes Samsung>Sony>>Sharp>The rest[/quote]
My experience:

Samsung>Toshiba/Sony/LG>>Sharp>The rest

[quote name='MorPhiend']I stopped reading here.[/QUOTE]

I saw the title and thought "oh this is going to be good" *click*

but sadly no lulz here

bread's done
Back