I want an iPad 3, are they still scarce?

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
My girlfriend droped my iPad 1 (had Otterbox Defender case attached), it hit right on the corner and shattered the screen. Im thinking its time for an upgrade to either an iPad 2 or 3, what do you all suggest? My only problem is finding an iPad 3 in store, I havent persoanlly looked yet, but are they still hard to find like the other iPads during release?

I don't think supply has been a problem, has it? They seemed to get plenty of stock in (they sold better than ever, they just had the stock this time). Mind you I haven't checked recently.

I was able to get one at Target. Pretty easy to check local stock on the website and they qualify for 5% off if you use a Target card which is the only "deal" you'll find on one. For me it worked out to a free screen protector and half off a decent leather folio case.

Almost all stores that sell apple products have them in stock here in SoCal. I've accompanied two of my buddies to get their new iPads at the apple store and they've had plenty.

Yep, just like everyone said, not scarce at all. You should have no trouble walking in and just asking for whichever one you want. Now if you wanted a Transformer Prime, that's a different story...

Yup. They were never scarce. My local Apple Store had every model 48 hours after launch. This is with people camping out there the night before launch for no reason in the end.

Great product though. Love it.

Found an Ipad 3 (Only took my 2nd best buy to find one in stock), I was tore between ipad 2 and 3, Im glad I spent the extra $100, because that Retina screen is breathtaking

bread's done
Back