I want Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney..

Isn't this coming to the Wii?

And why is this going for so much all of a sudden? Is it because of Miles Edgeworth?

[quote name='Vinny']Isn't this coming to the Wii? [/QUOTE]

There are straight ports on the Wii, for like $12 each, so I'd recommend those, unless portability is really important. I'd personally trade portability for comfort, no problem. The games don't NEED the touchscreen, or even really benefit from it. I used the buttons the whole time.

yeah its on the wii but i dont own a wii, i cant find it at all in the gamestop website and its been going for so much because everyone says its "rare" i just want to play the damn game it seems like a bunch of fun.

I don't even understand why these games were discontinued. I mean, it's a pretty big franchise, and the games are really great. It's stupid

[quote name='sublime90']yeah its on the wii but i dont own a wii, i cant find it at all in the gamestop website and its been going for so much because everyone says its "rare" i just want to play the damn game it seems like a bunch of fun.[/QUOTE]

Well, consider the cost of the Wii, along with how much you'd save buying the three games on that system. If you were planning on one day getting a Wii, this could make it worth it.

I have an opened but excellent condition (complete) Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and a sealed Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All. Do you have a trade list? If so, pm me.

If you really want it, you will have to get it used. A new copy WILL cost a ton of money because its a really rare game. Its definitely a favorite, so best of luck finding it!

[quote name='PaulDE01']I have an opened but excellent condition (complete) Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and a sealed Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All. Do you have a trade list? If so, pm me.[/QUOTE]

i actually dont have anything interesting for a trade but would you consider selling either one of those games?

im all for a used copy but i just cant seem to find one for a reasonable price, even on ebay it ends up getting pretty expensive. every copy of the first game (ace attorney) is priced between 30-80 dollars used and new, while the others all go for around 10-20 dollars tops. i might just skip getting the first game all together.

almost forgot about goozex to, i dont have token and i have 250 points, it'll cost me 10 dollars to buy the extra points and tokens. i think im going with that. thanks

Why is there a sudden demand for this game? I thought Capcom reprinted a whole bunch of these in the past. A couple years ago, Gamestop have one of those March game sales. I saw like 20 guts on one shelf.

I was going to buy the first 3 on amazon with original cases and manuals used for like 80 dollars, I finally broke my "case and manual rule on all ds games," I ended up getting them all for less than 40 dollars through gamestop.

[quote name='fatbeer']Why is there a sudden demand for this game? I thought Capcom reprinted a whole bunch of these in the past. A couple years ago, Gamestop have one of those March game sales. I saw like 20 guts on one shelf.[/QUOTE]

They didn't reprint a bunch, but a decent amount. However, like other games which become "rare" and "expensive", the demand has exceeded supply.

bread's done
Back