I want some SMT.

T234

CAGiversary!
Apparently, getting ahold of all 3 SMT games (Noct. and both DDS's NEW) is impossible for less than 100 Septims. SO I ASK YOU, FORUM OF LEGENDARY CHEAP ASSES, FIND THESE VOLUMES OF EXTREME VALUE AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET DRUNKER THAN THE ENTIRETY OF THE DOCK OF ANVIL!!!

[quote name='banpeikun']where is skingrad and what are septims[/quote]
Skingrad is a small hamlet east of Lexington, KY. Septims are Abe Lincolns of gold.

I think I might have found both DDS's (B3b0p, you rock son), I now just need to find Noct. I'm going to check this thread in the morning. CYALL LATER.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']I got some SMT games in my list, but they're not DDS or Nocturne, and they're imports.[/quote]
I only speak the Emperor's english I'm afraid.

200px-Smtbox.jpg

^It's right there, and you spelled it wrong.

Go out and try to find one, I think the search button still works. They average on eBay for about $50 - $60 preowned. This game is one of the harder PS2 games to find after all.

Call up EB or Gamestop, see if they have one.

Did you find the potion to cure vampirism?

It'll take that much patience multiplied by a random battle factor of 10 to play the game. Is it really worth the price of Nexium?

Honestly though.. go to EBgames.com, do a search on it, and pick it up at the nearest store. It had a low print, but isn't overly difficult to find. If it's too far to drive, go to your local store and ask to have it transferred (they do that at all of my local EB/GS's, I think they'll do it nationwide).

[quote name='djkunai']
200px-Smtbox.jpg

^It's right there, and you spelled it wrong.[/quote]

You wouldn't spell too good either, if you were waiting on some chump-ass wizard to get this 150 pound ring off of you.

[quote name='T234']You wouldn't spell too good either, if you were waiting on some chump-ass wizard to get this 150 pound ring off of you.[/QUOTE]

You are the most nonsensical person ever. EVER.

[quote name='Chacrana']You are the most nonsensical person ever. EVER.[/quote]

02clip.jpg

BULLSHAQ-FU

bread's done
Back