I Want to buy legos

Dear Parents and Children

The word LEGO(R) is a brand name and is very special to all of us in the LEGO Group Companies. We would sincerely like your help in keeping it special. Please always refer to our bricks as 'LEGO Bricks or Toys' and not 'LEGOS.' By doing so, you will be helping to protect and preserve a brand of which we are very proud and that stands for quality the world over. Thank you!

Susan Williams
Consumer Services

[quote name='eldad9']Dear Parents and Children

The word LEGO(R) is a brand name and is very special to all of us in the LEGO Group Companies. We would sincerely like your help in keeping it special. Please always refer to our bricks as 'LEGO Bricks or Toys' and not 'LEGOS.' By doing so, you will be helping to protect and preserve a brand of which we are very proud and that stands for quality the world over. Thank you!

Susan Williams
Consumer Services[/QUOTE]

What the hell??

[quote name='eldad9']Dear Parents and Children

Susan Williams
Consumer Services[/QUOTE]

Why is it that people have to be assholes about everything, If you dont what to sell me lego brand blocks keep moving.

[quote name='asaraa']I've got some Harry Potter sets and a few Star Wars[/QUOTE]

Pm me a price and some pics.

stag8603 do you what to sell any of them?

[quote name='TomCloud9']stag8603 do you what to sell any of them?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sure. I gotta go dig em up and I'll take some pics. Gimme a few.

[quote name='stag8603']Yeah, sure. I gotta go dig em up and I'll take some pics. Gimme a few.[/QUOTE]

Thanks send me some prices also please. I have paypal.

[quote name='TomCloud9']Thanks send me some prices also please. I have paypal.[/QUOTE]

Sure, I should have them by the latest tomorrow afternoon. THey're in the basement so I gotta go down there (oh shit) and I'm kinda busy right now. Its on my to-do list right now.

[quote name='TomCloud9']Why is it that people have to be assholes about everything, If you dont what to sell me lego brand blocks keep moving.[/QUOTE]

That's the official company position. If you think they're assholes, why don't you boycott their products?

[quote name='eldad9']That's the official company position. If you think they're assholes, why don't you boycott their products?[/QUOTE]

I dont really care, just go away please.

You should clarify the title, I thought you were selling legos.

Anyway yard sales are probably the best way to get legos.

[quote name='TomCloud9']My son is getting into legos and if anyone has any for sale pm me. They dont have to be sets.[/QUOTE]

TomCloud9,

You should check out your local Toys R Us, since there are some Lego sets that are part of the current Green Tag sale. 50% off would make them much more affordable, and they'd be new.

bread's done
Back