I want to sell my Zune and get an iTouch.

DarthPuma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
While I love my zune, I'm really tempted by these iTouch's now that the price has dropped.

How much can I expect to get out of the Zune? It's a first gen 30 gig, but it's in pretty good condition, and comes with two griffin centerstage cases. 125 would be really nice, but I'll need at least 100.

Are there any deals on the 16 gig iTouch's? While I would prefer the new gen, I wouldn't mind the first gen if it was cheap enough. While I don't expect to find one at that price, 225 would be amazing. I'm willing to do about 250 though. Don't really care where it's from, though I would prefer online only because I live in a really small town that doesn't have a CC, BB, Target, etc. We've got Walmart and Radioshack for ipods lol.

Also, I don't care if the Touch is a refurb, or even used, as long as the face is immaculate.

There were number of deals to get new or refurbish 1 gen zune for around $100. Be happy if you can get around $85

[quote name='muhsheesuh']Try selling the zune on craigslist as it will be tough to get at least $100 for it. I sold mine locally a few months ago for $85. Apple refurb store online has the older gen 16gb for 219.00
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP.../wa/RSLID?sf=wHF2F2PHCCCX72KDY&nclm=Certified[/quote]

Omg, thank you for that cheap 16 gig. That's an amazing price.

If it has like scratches on the screen can I send it back? I'm super picky.

And dammit, forgot about the cheap Zune deals. I guess I'll try Craigslist, though the only real active one close to me is 2:30 hours away (Oklahoma City).

[quote name='muhsheesuh']If I'm not mistaken all refurbs look brand spankin new and come with 1 year standard apple warranty.[/quote]

That is all kinds of awesome. As soon as my Zune is dumped (and I get my music unlocked *shudders*) I'll be ordering.

keep in mind the refurb ipod touch will not have all the same features the new one does
(i.e. external speaker, volume buttons, new form factor, nike+ built in, longer battery life, et cetera)

[quote name='xmrblondex']keep in mind the refurb ipod touch will not have all the same features the new one does
(i.e. external speaker, volume buttons, new form factor, nike+ built in, longer battery life, et cetera)[/quote]

Yeah. It sucks, but I don't mind for 80 bucks off retail.

I think amazon would be a good place to sell the zune. They're going for 125 at the lowest.

I don't know where you live but if your in ohio I know a guy who repairs ipods and is selling 16 gigs for 120 and throws a year warranty on them.

Sorry to crap, but what the hell is up with people calling the iPod Touch the "iTouch"? I've never seen Apple refer to it as such, and it really bugs me for some reason.. oh well.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Sorry to crap, but what the hell is up with people calling the iPod Touch the "iTouch"? I've never seen Apple refer to it as such, and it really bugs me for some reason.. oh well.[/quote]

I used to feel the exact same way lol. Everyone I talk to calls it that so I figured I might as well too.

Has anyone else heard anything about the $120 16 gigs? I'd freaking buy two at that price.

bread's done
Back