I Want To Trade My Wii For An Older Wii From Around Launch!

What shape is Age of Empires: Age of Kings in for DS? I'd buy it if the price is right, but it's hard to tell since there is a huge bug in the game that basically renders the game useless.

[quote name='2Fast']What shape is Age of Empires: Age of Kings in for DS? I'd buy it if the price is right, but it's hard to tell since there is a huge bug in the game that basically renders the game useless.[/quote]

It's actually mint. Haven't really played the thing.

~Ahmed~

Jump Superstars
Jump Ultimate Stars
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

are you willing to sell theses?

if you are pm me with a price thanks!

[quote name='endlessPRO']Jump Superstars
Jump Ultimate Stars
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

are you willing to sell theses?

if you are pm me with a price thanks![/quote]

bump

Unfortunately, I don't have anything you want, but I am interested in Jump Super/Ultimate Stars. If they haven't already been claimed, could you give me a price?

[quote name='Rasen']Unfortunately, I don't have anything you want, but I am interested in Jump Super/Ultimate Stars. If they haven't already been claimed, could you give me a price?[/quote]

Sorry, that's for trade only. Do you have a trade list.?

~ahmed!~

WHAT I WANT:
  • Phenox Wright
  • Kirbys Canvas Curse
  • Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus
  • Trauma Center
  • Jump Superstars
  • Jump Ultimate Stars
WHAT I HAVE FOR TRADE:
  • Rub Rabbits
To this, I can also add in money. Hows $80? (shipped, that is)

PM your prices, I'm quite flexible.

I am also willing to send games/money first as you have good feedback.

Sorry, that's for trade only. Do you have a trade list.?
Mmm...not much in the way of trade list....I guess I do have Megaman X and X2 for the SNES, and Street Fighter Alpha 3 for the PSX. All are complete and in excellent condition, though a little dusty(just the boxes though)

[quote name='ahmedmalik']bump[/quote]

So I guess MMX1, 2, and SFA3 don't interest you that much, eh? That's ok, I just wish you'd say something to close the loop.

hey, your inbox is full!

Still interested in Silent Hill and Parasite Eve 2? Silent Hill is a non-GH, but the manual is all bent up (bought at yard sale, I would never do that to my games!) Otherwise it's in great condition.

PE2 is among a group of games that I've owned for a while but never got around to playing. So I decided that I'll play through them before listing them on CAG.

I'm currently playing through another game before I trade it to someone, so I'll be playing it next if you're interested.

What I want from your trade list depends on if you want one or both of these games. Or you can just buy them if you prefer.

You can CML if you want anything else. I'll be making additions throught the week.

CML again for Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime, Jump Superstars, Mario & Luigi: PiT, Pokemon Ranger, Rayman: Raving Rabbids, and Final Fantasy IX.

I'm interested in:

Excite Truck
Jump Ultimate Stars
Wii Component Cables (only if they're first-party cables.)

Please CML. I have tons of stuff, including many of the SNES games you are looking for!

bread's done
Back