I WANT YOU TO HAVE MY MONEY!!!... Sell me CC GC games

joeposh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Not interested in trading as I just had a bad experience. This is for people who want to SELL only... I'm after a few specific games but am open to others. All games must be still sealed for me to consider them.

Wrestlemania XIX *purchased*
Legends of Wrestling 2
Blood Roar: Primal Fury
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Dead To Rights
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
Jedi Outcast
MLB Slugfest (either '04 or '03)
NHL 2003
PN03
Phantasy Star Online Ep. 1&2
Pikimin *purchased*
Rayman 3
Smugglers Run Warzones
Tetris Worlds

Hit me with your offers (what you have and how much you want... please include shipping), thanks!

All games are brand new (unopened) and for $10+shipping, except where marked otherwise:

GBA
DragonBall Z: CCG
DragonBall Z: Legacy of Goku
Konami Collector's Series: Arcade Advanced
Lufia: Ruins of Lore ($17)

GC
Mega Man Network Transmission
Summoner: The Goddess Reborn ($12)
Zoo Cube

PS2
Arc the Lad: Twilight of Spirits (very good condition, replaced case)
Chaos Legion ($12)
Devil May Cry (very good condition)
LotR: Fellowship of the Ring
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
MTV Music Generator Vol. 2
Ninja Assault
Onimusha Warlords
The Operative: No One Lives Forever
Resident Evil: Outbreak (excellent condition, $30)
Summoner 2
Vexx
Virtua Fighter 4

Add $2 shipping total, no matter how many games you buy. Volume discounts possible. Thanks!

Please either PM or send me an offer on GameTZ (emagius). Thanks!

Nutts... it was a guy I had done business with before on Ebay... since that went smoothly I was stupid enough to trust him ...

and Dok I sent you a PM

Still looking for a lot more offers, if anyone is trying to unload something... let me know.. GBA and GC are the only systems I have, but GC is my main focus...

Argh... this flusters me, I wish I had picked up WMXIX & LoWII I would've sold em both to you for $15 shipped for both, the extra $5 essentially to cover shipping costs, tax and gas money, but I opted not to pick either of em up at the last minute.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Argh... this flusters me, I wish I had picked up WMXIX & LoWII I would've sold em both to you for $15 shipped for both, the extra $5 essentially to cover shipping costs, tax and gas money, but I opted not to pick either of em up at the last minute.[/quote]

Well that flusters me too lol... I would have posted this list earlier in the sale.. but I figured I'd wait till Sunday since their was a chance I might come across them myself. Still, thanks for the link!

I'm liking a few of the offers thus far.. but I'm still looking for MANY titles and nothing is very far along at this point, so if you have ANY of these.. or any other NEW, cheap GC, GBA games.. please PM me or post here... and I'll get back to you ASAP.

i have 2 copies of rugrats royal ransom and one copy of megaman network transmission for gc....all sealed

i have more games in my tradelist in my sig for trade....but you seemed to only be interested in gc games

anyways, they're going for $12 if you buy 1 shipped or $10 each if you buy 2 or more shipped

Thanks for the offers, I made a deal for WM XIX a little bit ago.. but I am still looking for the rest of those games, ESPECIALLY Slugfest and Jedi Outcast... once again, only Gamecube and GBA games please... I don't own an X-BOX or PS2 and I don't resell/trade in so nothing from those systems will be of use to me.. thanks guys!

bread's done
Back