I want your Metroid stuff!! Have: paypal, rare new ps3 games & more!

CML plz for - Eternal Sonata
- Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (sealed)
and both PSP games.

I'm only looking for complete and at least near mint games fyi.

:Edit: Sin City here, too! :)

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']any certain ps3 game your after for demon soul?[/QUOTE]

Not really. :cry: Just picked up BlazBlue and a TE stick so I've got alot of studying/practicing to do.

I would bite but them just announcing that new deluxe edition combined with my huge ass backlog I am going to have to pass on it. I am going to go pre-order that one tomorrow at GS. I really want to play it but can wait till it comes out. Hell I still need to get going on cross edge too. Thanks for the heads up though man! I will pass it along that you have it if I find someone that really wants it

Free bump!

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']I really want it :D any game for wii or 360 your after for it?[/QUOTE]
Definitely nothing for the 360 (sold mine) and can't think of a thing for the Wii. :whistle2:(

ok well if you think of a new wii game or something let me know and id float it your way for demon souls, i can purchase tales of symphonia dawn of the new world and maybe something else for you?

Uppity uppity up!

The DC on the package you sent me says it arrived yesterday, but I haven't been out to check the mail yet. I'll drop you some feedback tomorrow to let you know it arrived.

Oh, and I just updated my list with some new GBA games - a few of which I noticed on your wants list. Let me know if you're still (or ever were) on the lookout for some of them.

I've got a shining tears guide available...little damage to front and back covers, can take pic upon request...interested in dragon quest 4 guide..lemme know

bread's done
Back