I want your Metroid stuff!! Have: paypal, rare new ps3 games & more!

[quote name='saetia']Because it is near the end of the lowball? You new to these things? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I know how they work, it's just like ebay. I had a trade in place to get EO should this not pan out, so it would have been better for me had you outbid me earlier. ;)

The winning bids are on the front page. I'll be organizing it shortly and then sending out PM's starting tomorrow. If anyone has a question about a bid or think I missed theirs, please point it out and I'll try to fix it!

[quote name='bobsaysblah']Backseatdog, I'll let you have it. 85+shipping would be too much for me.[/QUOTE]

yeah, but i think i got top bid because of this so i should get free shipping :bouncy:

[quote name='Hybrid5006']yeah I was seconds late as I posted right after he ended, u got the n64[/QUOTE]

you were actually the very next post on the entire site after he ended it

btw punkmaggit you're missing my $5 bid on the Castlevania guide

[quote name='bvharris']I didn't win anything, did I?[/QUOTE]

I think you ended up winning the Phantom Hourglass guide but that was it

[quote name='buckythekat']
I think you ended up winning the Phantom Hourglass guide but that was it[/QUOTE]

Hmm, could have sworn someone outbid me on it. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Hmm, could have sworn someone outbid me on it. ;)[/QUOTE]

You saw that too? Shame on him for editing his bid. :speaktothehand:

Editing my post now!! :roll:

gratz on the winner of the TE stick.

please lemme know what you think of the custom gate on the thing. Im thinking of modding my current TE to use the same thing

[quote name='kurrptsenate']gratz on the winner of the TE stick.

please lemme know what you think of the custom gate on the thing. Im thinking of modding my current TE to use the same thing[/QUOTE]

sure thing, just need to google what a custom gate is...

[quote name='bvharris']Hmm, could have sworn someone outbid me on it. ;)[/QUOTE]

sorry I realized it wasn't the collector's guide :cry:

if you want I'll take it but the whole reason I edited it was I realized right after I posted I wasn't sure which version of the guide it was so I changed it to ask the question which never got answered

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']You saw that too? Shame on him for editing his bid. :speaktothehand:

Editing my post now!! :roll:[/QUOTE]

oh come on, seriously? it's a guide that went for $2.50 not like I stealth cheated someone out of an item, sheesh

you act like I just ran over a dog

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='buckythekat']sorry I realized it wasn't the collector's guide :cry:

if you want I'll take it but the whole reason I edited it was I realized right after I posted I wasn't sure which version of the guide it was so I changed it to ask the question which never got answered

oh come on, seriously? it's a guide that went for $2.50 not like I stealth cheated someone out of an item, sheesh

you act like I just ran over a dog[/QUOTE]

The amount is not the point. Acting like a snake and editing bids is not in the good spirit of a lowball. Personally it peeves me when people do it. Also I will always call someone out on that shit.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']The amount is not the point. Acting like a snake and editing bids is not in the good spirit of a lowball. Personally it peeves me when people do it. Also I will always call someone out on that shit.[/QUOTE]

that is entirely the point though

I edited it maybe a minute or two after I posted which is why it doesn't show an edit (the stealth edit as it's called) and only because I then asked the question about the guide

it's not like I acted as if nothing happened I asked a question about the item which never got answered

you act like I was trying to hide something or stealth edit a higher bid and I did no such thing

as I said before if BV wants I'll take the item but I wasn't acting like a "snake" as you accuse me of

For what it's worth, I think it was an honest mistake on bucky's part. Once he realized that he needed clarification, the post was edited and the price removed. The last edit for his post is 13 minutes after he posted, so that seems an acceptable time to realize you need clarification. It's not like others bid based on his $$ amount or punk added it and then he tried to go back on it, in which case I would agree that he would be locked into it.

[quote name='backseatdog']sure thing, just need to google what a custom gate is...[/QUOTE]

instead of a square that restricts the movement of the physical joystick (referred to as a restrictor plate) its actually an octogon

[quote name='buckythekat']that is entirely the point though

I edited it maybe a minute or two after I posted which is why it doesn't show an edit (the stealth edit as it's called) and only because I then asked the question about the guide

it's not like I acted as if nothing happened I asked a question about the item which never got answered

you act like I was trying to hide something or stealth edit a higher bid and I did no such thing

as I said before if BV wants I'll take the item but I wasn't acting like a "snake" as you accuse me of[/QUOTE]

I don't care if you take it or not, I was just trying to poke a little fun at you not start a crusade. ;)

Just be more careful in the future man, since obviously more than one person saw it, including me.

5) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!

Once again you miss the whole point. If you wanted clarification then ask first instead of blindly bidding and then retracting like a jackass.

bread's done
Back