I want your Metroid stuff!! Have: paypal, rare new ps3 games & more!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Baten Kaitos Origins (SEALED) $15[/QUOTE]

Damnit ZxT, you have a nasty habit of taking things I had way too low a bid on and then way overbidding me with a fair price! :D

Drawn to Life - $4
Prince of Persia (Sealed) - $3.50

Also... I'm obviously not withdrawing my bid, but if anyone wants to outbid me on the disc-only Tales of Symphonia, I'll back off.. Might be picking up a complete copy in a trade.

Wondering if someone could outbid me on Mario Sunshine. Just found out I had a copy of it that was missing. I'll pay if I win it however just really don't need it now.

[quote name='DeathMoJo']Not giving up yet. :)

1. Mazes of Fate -$7.50 DeathMoJo[/QUOTE]

All yours for now.

I'd say something about daring to take any more GBA games from me, but I don't want to provoke anyone into actually trying :p

[quote name='fwbweux']All yours for now.

I'd say something about daring to take any more GBA games from me, but I don't want to provoke anyone into actually trying :p[/QUOTE]

Haha good stuff.

free bump!

[quote name='token2k6']bump - i wish this would end sooner! got a lot of great bidding, i think sniping will be high!![/QUOTE]

I hope not, I have a lot of items lined up I probably won't be able to keep track of them all. You're probably right though. :D

So I just traded my 360 copy of Blazblue to fwbweux.. Now all of a sudden that PS3 LE copy is looking mighty tempting, though the fact that if this ended today I'd be in upwards of $100 is giving me pause.

... Speaking of my $100+ tab, I think phoenix529 had a great idea when he offered prizes (including free shipping) to the top spenders. :D

[quote name='bvharris']So I just traded my 360 copy of Blazblue to fwbweux.. Now all of a sudden that PS3 LE copy is looking mighty tempting, though the fact that if this ended today I'd be in upwards of $100 is giving me pause.

... Speaking of my $100+ tab, I think phoenix529 had a great idea when he offered prizes (including free shipping) to the top spenders. :D[/QUOTE]

I second this motion.

Question: If we win enough items, are we allowed to request a priority flat rate box?

[quote name='bvharris']So I just traded my 360 copy of Blazblue to fwbweux.. Now all of a sudden that PS3 LE copy is looking mighty tempting, though the fact that if this ended today I'd be in upwards of $100 is giving me pause.

... Speaking of my $100+ tab, I think phoenix529 had a great idea when he offered prizes (including free shipping) to the top spenders. :D[/QUOTE]

Not even looking at my tab. At least for the next three days, if I can't see it it doesn't exist.

I honestly have no idea what to let go and what to defend :p

[quote name='mis0']I second this motion.

Question: If we win enough items, are we allowed to request a priority flat rate box?[/QUOTE]

I don't see why not.

I'm changing the end date. It'll end tomorrow at 8:00-ish PST. The reason being I'm heading out of town on Thursday and need Wednesday to start sending out invoices! Please be patient as I will start sending out packages a week from tomorrow (Nov. 2nd). I'll make sure to update the front page to reflect the new status.

Due to popular demand (two people :lol:), the three highest bidders will qualify for free shipping. Mind you, it'll be media mail or some obscenely slow-as-fuck shipping, but it's still FREE. mis0, bvharris, ZxT, and fwbweux, I'm looking at you!

All posts updated.

[quote name='punkmaggit']I don't see why not.

I'm changing the end date. It'll end tomorrow at 8:00-ish PST. The reason being I'm heading out of town on Thursday and need Wednesday to start sending out invoices! Please be patient as I will start sending out packages a week from tomorrow (Nov. 2nd). I'll make sure to update the front page to reflect the new status.

Due to popular demand (two people :lol:), the three highest bidders will qualify for free shipping. Mind you, it'll be media mail or some obscenely slow-as-fuck shipping, but it's still FREE. mis0, bvharris, ZxT, and fwbweux, I'm looking at you!

All posts updated.[/QUOTE]

Free shipping? Wow nice...i'll definatly look more into it. I may try to do it. Whats top 3 so far? gah..could cost me

bread's done
Back