I want your Metroid stuff!! Have: paypal, rare new ps3 games & more!

[quote name='Reiniku']You can never overpay for a niche title almost no one has ever heard of... or even have a remote interest in playing. ;)[/QUOTE]

And Harvest Moon qualifies as a niche title? :D

Oh, and I've totally heard of Pocky & Rocky. If it was the SNES games, I'd be mortgaging my house.

[quote name='fwbweux']RPG Maker $7

We're approaching ebay prices. It's no longer a lowball but a battle of pride :lol:[/QUOTE]

Which is why I'm stepping back to let cooler heads prevail.

[quote name='bvharris']And Harvest Moon qualifies as a niche title? :D

Oh, and I've totally heard of Pocky & Rocky. If it was the SNES games, I'd be mortgaging my house.

Which is why I'm stepping back to let cooler heads prevail.[/QUOTE]

Hehe, touche I suppose. I'd like to think that people who would browse this forum and other similar ones generally don't count however.

[quote name='Reiniku']Hehe, touche I suppose. I'd like to think that people who would browse this forum and other similar ones generally don't count however.[/QUOTE]

My friend who thinks Microsoft makes the PS3 plays Harvest Moon, how niche could it be?

I'm going to go ahead and temporarily concede the PSP games in the likely fruitless hope I might avoid a bidding war on the DS ones (which I really want). If it helps, I could come up with a story about them being gifts for my fictional young cousins who just lost their imaginary parents in a tragic (and fake) skiing accident.. but really I just want some time waster DS games to bring on my upcoming trip. :D

Harvest Moon DS $6.50
Lunar: Dragon Song $8.50
Rune Factory $8.50

The alternative approach is just lying in wait like a snake in the grass and sniping them, but I don't want to be that guy, haha

How about a deal? I'll drop Lunar if you give me the two Harvest Moon games. And I'll also come up with a story:

It was my great grandfather's dog's dying will to be buried with a complete collection of the Harvest Moon games, so I'm scouring the ends of the earth to find a copy of every single title. I'm also not too fond of sniping, though it seems to be the only way to win ebay auctions nowadays.

I'm sure great granddad would prefer sealed copies. We're talking about the man's burial here, let's not skimp.

Lunar you can have, I mostly just wanted to get that one to say I own it. The other two, I want pretty badly. You'd have your hands full with the two PSP ones though I imagine. :D

Haha, I misread your lie. That should by no means be read as an ominous portent of what will occur if I lose those two games..... or should it?

I wouldn't count on it. Though if the possibility of something that cannot happen will make you feel guilty, I highly suggest relinquishing your rights to the Harvest Moon DS games.

[quote name='bvharris']Which is why I'm stepping back to let cooler heads prevail.[/QUOTE]

A cool head is unknown to me in this situation. I am going to feel an exquisite regret tomorrow when I see my Paypal invoice. Anyone want to help me justify my profligate throwing down of ~$100 on games that I may never even play?

Anyone wanna outbid me on Wild ARMs or Skygunner? Especially with the former, I went crazy on it just because I'm OCD and can't stand seeing Wild ARMs 2 on my PS1 shelf without the first game there :lol:

23ickfm.jpg

FFFFFUU--

vol9pc.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU--

350q8nr.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

[quote name='Reiniku']Subtracting the fees the seller has to pay out to ebay and paypal nowadays, we approached ebay prices about $5 ago. :D[/QUOTE]

Fine, be technical like that! ;)

[quote name='mis0']I don't see myself getting top 3 anymore with the_grimace outbidding me on everything that I love. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Don't give up buddy! Don't let him push you around! Stand your ground and put the grimace on HIS face! (I'm here all week)

And here I go

1. Animal Crossing (black label w/memory card) - $8.50
7. Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - $13.50
8. Disgaea DS (SEALED) - $13.50
12. Henry Hatsworth (SEALED) - $11.50
18. Ninja Town - $11.50
15. Wild ARMs - $12.50
1. Tales of Symphonia art-thingy - $11.50

Im somewhat glad I ran out of money. Or else I would have to come in and snipe you all at the end which I enjoy doing. I had my eyes on a few things but ebay just prevailed and I bought other stuff.

Animal Crossing $9

maigoyume: Don't you mean $13 on Wild ARMs? I have a bid of $12.50 on it already, but feel free to bid $13. I'm at my limit.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
41) Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction $3[/QUOTE]

[quote name='willardhaven']Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Guide $3.50[/QUOTE]

OMFG Tales of Vesperia avatar fight TO THE DEATH! *gets popcorn*

[quote name='Don illmatix']Man, this is one of the most successful lowballs ever dude. Congrats[/QUOTE]

Thanks! When you gotta dig deep, you find alot of video game you can live without. I have a friend to just recently narrowed it down to the top FIVE. He is a better man that I.

All posts updated.

[quote name='punkmaggit']Thanks! When you gotta dig deep, you find alot of video game you can live without. I have a friend to just recently narrowed it down to the top FIVE. He is a better man that I.

All posts updated.[/QUOTE]

Strell put it the best when I did mine...

You have a massive backlog that you may never get to ever again, and you may keep it for collector's purposes, but in the end, aside from maybe a few friends being impressed when they see it, what else does your huge game library achieve? I mean, does your girlfriend moan every time she looks at it? Are you ever gonna actually go back and play Final Fantasy X if you've beat it once?

Of course, that was loosely quoted from him, but still. In the end, I couldn't really get rid of many of my games, as then having the system is almost a waste, but you can always use the proceeds to buy a few other games you've been wanting in the end.

Oh... And... fuck it.

$11.50 RULE OF ROSE

I've been wanting that game so bad, and I don't see myself winning it, but it's worth a try!

[quote name='Vulgarism']You have a massive backlog that you may never get to ever again, and you may keep it for collector's purposes, but in the end, aside from maybe a few friends being impressed when they see it, what else does your huge game library achieve?
[/QUOTE]

Umm... It's pretty?

I mean, does your girlfriend moan every time she looks at it?

She does...

Are you ever gonna actually go back and play Final Fantasy X if you've beat it once?

Probably not...

Oh crap, looks like it's almost time for me to have a lowball. :D

Arcana Heart - $9
Dual Hearts - $9
Eternal Poison (SEALED) - $15.5
Front Mission 4 - $3.5
Grandia Xtreme - $7.5
Shadow Hearts (disc-only) - $9
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army - $19.5
Shining Force Neo - $9
Stella Deus - $10.5
Suikoden III - 9
Wild Arms 5 - $19
Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land - $16.5
Ys: The Ark of Napishtim -$8
Rule of Rose - $12.5
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - $14.5
Tobal No. 1 - $7.5
Front Mission 3 - $9
Blazblue LE - $37.5
[FONT=&quot]Metal Saga (missing manual) -$1[/FONT]