I want your Metroid stuff!! Have: paypal, rare new ps3 games & more!

[quote name='the_grimace']its all in the second post....[/QUOTE]

DOH!! guess i do see that now... guess that what happens when you have less then 2 hour sleep :)

[quote name='bvharris']Okay, I have to ask, how come I'm the only one with :applause:s next to my items themselves? :D[/QUOTE]

Because you got FF III and SMRPG! You got the top items, IMO. You'd better get some applause. :D

damn i would have won more but I had to be at flag football last night when this ended... I got sniped on a few things but eh its okay! glad you had a good lowball! I will pay sometime tonight or tomorrow.

[quote name='Frankski']Punk - what is the total of all the lowball winners? How much did ya just get?[/QUOTE]

Unless I added it up wrong it's $1925 minus whatever it costs him to ship everything. Quite a haul!

Damn it seems I missed a lot of drama last night!

I'm glad we never had fights at the end of mine, LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY! :)

Congrats Maggit, nice haul!

[quote name='AXV1']Yay no one else wanted Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.[/QUOTE]

Kay amidst all the fighting this was the BEST THING SAID

[quote name='fwbweux']I think I remember being in a little bidding war with you over it, and either one of us or the other gave up around the $7.50 mark. If you want it for that much, I'll cede any claim to it.

Payment will be sent shortly! Thanks for a fantastic lowball.

edit: Paid![/QUOTE]

I believe there was a third wheel in that bidding war and we both backed off. but I got you on Contact! :p

Yeah, it did come out really nice. My 5th or 6th lowball (hard to remember anymore - anyway, the one with 301 items) made almost $3300....
$1900ish after shipping, LOL.

[quote name='punkmaggit']Packages are starting to go out today. Thanks everyone! :)[/QUOTE]

Woohoo! Can't wait.

Edit: Nevermind, saw the DCs. Yay!

Added some more tracking numbers. Bvharris, yours will go out tomorrow, as I've got to find a box big enough to hold everything!! :lol:

[quote name='punkmaggit']Added some more tracking numbers. Bvharris, yours will go out tomorrow, as I've got to find a box big enough to hold everything!! :lol:[/QUOTE]

No worries, though it feels like having to wait is me being punished by the gaming gods for spending so much. :D

bread's done
Back