I was bored, So I built an OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how I lost my remote control. I've checked all the usual places. It is nowhere to be found. It really sucks.

[quote name='Foo228']man...wish I wasn't failing physis [end bitching][/QUOTE] There's your problem. I think you've got the wrong text book. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']There's your problem. I think you've got the wrong text book. ;)[/quote]

lol I hate it when that happens.

[quote name='munch']I don't understand how I lost my remote control. I've checked all the usual places. It is nowhere to be found. It really sucks.[/QUOTE]
Did you check the fridge?

[quote name='Brak']Did you check the fridge?[/QUOTE]

Some asshole stole my fridge. I didn't see any tiremarks, so he must have lifted it out of there.

[quote name='munch']Some asshole stole my fridge. I didn't see any tiremarks, so he must have lifted it out of there.[/QUOTE]
fridgelifterconcept.png

[quote name='munch']:rofl: That's the first pic I've actually been able to see.[/QUOTE]
Here are some others:

fridgelifterrivercity.png

fridgeweird.png

graystoneback.gif

fridgeliftertheanimatedseries.gif

fridgephone.png

fridgelifterdarkness.png

Oh Jesus.

Some reality TV company signed Chris Crocker to develop a "docusoap" about his life.

I don't know if this is old or not, but I just heard about it. Kill me now.

[quote name='Rocko']Oh Jesus.

Some reality TV company signed Chris Crocker to develop a "docusoap" about his life.

I don't know if this is old or not, but I just heard about it. Kill me now.[/quote]
Yeah, heard about that a couple days ago.

Far Cry 2 looks amazing. I am so happy they did away with the mutants because that was the weakest part of Far Cry despite the fact that I love Sci-fi. Also the African Setting looks interesting just because the lack of other games on that setting.

"Oh god, the Chief is dead! I think im going to eat the barrel of my gun now"
That got a good laugh out of me.

NOW I have all those damn skulls. The birthday party one rocks. If they had paintball mode as well this would probably end up being my favorite game of all time. Also, brutes need clown noses.

Okay, now I need an intervention. I just bought myself a second set of BA2 rainbow styli.

It was cheap, though.

Out for a few hours, later OTT.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']There's your problem. I think you've got the wrong text book. ;)[/quote]

guess you're right haha

but gone are the days of classes I didn't have to study for...:whistle2:(

[quote name='scuba t']hate to be a newb but what's an ott[/quote]
Off-Topic-Topic.
It's a mainstay.
It's where the retards who can't find deals go and hide out.
None of us actually play video games. We all have perfectly normal lives and jobs, we just come here since no employer would ever think of looking at a gaming website for intelligent conversation about the ins and outs of our respective occupations.

fuck The Covenant level of Halo 3. I've been playing that shit for hours on legendary (solo), and every time the level should end (ie after a cutscene), it doesn't.
And I was playing in the party screen, rather than in the solo campaign, so when I quit, it didn't save at my last fucking check point, but at "rally point bravo," so I have to do a ton over (like taking out two scarabs at once, etc.).

So. fucking. Angry. Right. Now.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Off-Topic-Topic.
It's a mainstay.
None of us actually play video games. We all have perfectly normal lives and jobs, we just come here since no employer would ever think of looking at a gaming website for intelligent conversation about the ins and outs of our respective occupations.[/quote]

Actually, I don't have a job.
Not currently, anyway.

I don't know if this is old or not, but I just heard about it. Kill me now.[/quote]
The football player?

Traded in a few games at EB and with the bonus I picked up NBA Live 08. Gonna play some and listen to some Tony Kornheiser Show while I wait for the Ohio State/Purdue game to come on.

[quote name='Rocko']Never seen that one, Brak, when did you do it?[/QUOTE]
A month ago, I think.

I almost mentally lost it, thanks to an unprecedented amount of bullshit on Halo 3 multiplayer.

I'm gonna save all the clips of "WHAT THE fuck." moments, and name them AIDS1 through AIDS100.

Since when could someone survive three melee attacks? Three?

I won't be playing that shit for a couple of days.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Actually, I don't have a job.
Not currently, anyway.[/quote]

Me neither...technically. Should start on the 22nd.

Now off for super part time Saturday night. I have to go to a friends b-day gathering, say hi and then leave before they get me either drunk or anywhere near the Karaoake (fuck it) mic. Then out with another lady friend to god knows where. Should be fun with my zero dollars.

Maybe we'll just drive back up to Royal Oak for freebie drinks.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Off-Topic-Topic.
It's a mainstay.
None of us actually play video games. We all have perfectly normal lives and jobs, we just come here since no employer would ever think of looking at a gaming website for intelligent conversation about the ins and outs of our respective occupations.[/quote]

::Slaps Nigel::

Man, he may be a spy!

Hey, I'm just starting level 5 with the flood on Halo 3.

1) Can people still co-op join in and help me finish the level? And once done, cna I still move on to 6, 7, etc.

2) if I can, anyone want to join me in 45 minutes?

[quote name='Brak']I almost mentally lost it, thanks to an unprecedented amount of bullshit on Halo 3 multiplayer.

I'm gonna save all the clips of "WHAT THE fuck." moments, and name them AIDS1 through AIDS100.

I won't be playing that shit for a couple of days.[/QUOTE]

Casey and I were trying to figure thta out the other day. i think if you get one frontal melee it takes down your shields entirely if they;re full and then you need a second hit to kill.

Or If your shields are less than 25% then it's an instant kill or something like that.

But my number one move is to close in while shooting and try to hit the B button before they hit me.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey, I'm just starting level 5 with the flood on Halo 3.

1) Can people still co-op join in and help me finish the level? And once done, cna I still move on to 6, 7, etc.

2) if I can, anyone want to join me in 45 minutes?[/quote]

I'd have to actually get off my ass and buy H3. But I do find it funny that EVERYONE on my friend's list is playing it - I may have to submit to peer pressure...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I'd have to actually get off my ass and buy H3. But I do find it funny that EVERYONE on my friend's list is playing it - I may have to submit to peer pressure...[/QUOTE]

Yeah... except for Senior Spider.

It's lke...

Friend - Halo 3
Friend - Halo 3
Friend - Halo 3
Friend - Halo 3
Senior Spider - Eternal Sonata
Friend - Halo 3
Friand - Halo 3

I'd like to see how many start playing Orange Box for TF2. TF2 is greta multiplayer. It has some flaws on its levels. but it's just plain fun.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Casey and I were trying to figure thta out the other day. i think if you get one frontal melee it takes down your shields entirely if they;re full and then you need a second hit to kill.

Or If your shields are less than 25% then it's an instant kill or something like that.

But my number one move is to close in while shooting and try to hit the B button before they hit me.[/QUOTE]
You really are new to Halo, aren't you..?

There's nothing to figure out.

It takes one melee to kill if you hit their back (assassination), two melee attacks, otherwise.

There's a trick with crouching, too...

I don't know if this is old or not, but I just heard about it. Kill me now.[/QUOTE]
Is this guy famous for anything else besides that Britney Spears video?

[quote name='Brak']I almost mentally lost it, thanks to an unprecedented amount of bullshit on Halo 3 multiplayer.

I won't be playing that shit for a couple of days.[/QUOTE]Were you in the area of a regenerator or did he have an OS or something?
If not, fuck that shit.

Hey Ackbar .. I finally figured out where the skull was on The Ark. It was on the second bridge up in the girders. I had to drive a chopper up there and jump from the chopper to the girder just to get to it.

Hmm ... I forgot I had the Dethklok album playing the other day, on repeat. Apparently it played through thirteen times, and now they're my sixth most played band.

Oops.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hey Ackbar .. I finally figured out where the skull was on The Ark. It was on the second bridge up in the girders. I had to drive a chopper up there and jump from the chopper to the girder just to get to it.[/QUOTE]
I grenade jumped.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Were you in the area of a regenerator or did he have an OS or something?
If not, fuck that shit.[/QUOTE]
Nope.

Just your classic Halo 2 bowlofshit.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I grenade jumped.[/quote]

I would've done that but I didnt have any plasmas and couldnt find any in the vicinity.

[quote name='sublamninalamabamaicus'] No no, my face. I wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't out of the ordinary. ;)[/QUOTE]

But you normally have some sort of facial hair, so shaving isn't exactly normal for you, I would think. :)

You never want to grenade-jump with plasma grenades. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back