I was going to say my local Goodwill is never useful for games until.

foltzie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I walked in there today to drop off a bag of clothes and scored a previously opened copy of Wii Play (W/ Wiimote) for $15.

Nothing wrong with either item except it had been opened.

I assume it may have been returned "defective" to Target or whatever store sends overstock to Goodwill under the complaint that the Wiimote didnt work. Of course, after syncing with my Wii, it works just fine.

Good score. Goodwill's are hit and miss, but I've had decent scores. Scored a DS WIFI USB adapter for $8 a few months back, which was a Target return as well.

I think goodwill is probably the only place in my area I'd never expect to carry any kind of gaming related items. I guess I'll need to check it out. good score btw.

[quote name='SL4IN']I think goodwill is probably the only place in my area I'd never expect to carry any kind of gaming related items. I guess I'll need to check it out. good score btw.[/QUOTE]

Goodwill recieves donations from stores looking to get rid of merchandise that they cant return to the manufacturer, but dont want to clearance out themselves. In particular Target likes doing this so they can maintain a slgihtly more upscale appearance in store.

Usually though, Goodwill will just slap a price on something and its not a great deal. But, as always, TMMV.

[quote name='neudog']Good score. Goodwill's are hit and miss, but I've had decent scores. Scored a DS WIFI USB adapter for $8 a few months back, which was a Target return as well.[/quote]

how did I know that you would've posted in here. You are the reason I don't even bother to go to Goodwill anymore. :lol: You clean them dry before I get there.

I scored a new Wii Remote at Goodwill for $10 a little while ago. It must have been donated by Target because of the slightly damaged packaging.

bread's done
Back