I was on Beauty and the Geek season 5. I'm now trying to get on season 6!

[quote name='vanilla_shakin_it']I loled pretty hard when the guy mentioned final fantasy VII. Good episode. Continues to entertain.
Edit: So I'm watching this for the first time right now and man, some of these girls are bitches.

Not sure if this has been said enough yet, but leticia was totally givin off a veronica mars vibe in the episode...HOT[/QUOTE]

The girls weren't very nice this season in general.

[quote name='Milkyman']yeah the materia comment was funny, were they all video gamers? can you say what company the other bearded guy works for?[/QUOTE]

Not all the guys were gamers. The guy you're referring to is Jim. He's actually a computer science graduate student. He does write games though.

[quote name='Pookymeister']crustaceans

Looks like the OP will be wearing a bra at some point in this show too[/QUOTE]

Yep. :lol:

Well, from the last episode:
Which of the girls did you get to rub or touch in the hot tub my good man?
It is really sad how they focus so much on you living with your folks.

[quote name='Collectordragon']The girls weren't very nice this season in general.[/quote]

See, that's what I don't like about this season, instead of pairing you up and learning things from each other, they turn the show into a cut throat, manipulative, and back stabbing production. It seems a little hard to grow as a person when you have all these women trying to work against you. At least you guys are nice and good all around people and I'm sure every single viewer out there relates to you guys far more than they even could to most of the women.
nice review up on ign.com
even mentioned the velociraptor dance
http://tv.ign.com/articles/860/860692p1.html

Im glad Amanda is gone, she's so annoying.

Hey did your talent show end at 0 seconds left? Or did you end it early? And did you get to watch the girls perform? What'd you think?

Awesome Velociraptor impression, haha. And of course, props for the backrub in the hot tub.

What was strange this episode though, is that editing about your mom. It was clear that those things were said at different times and were put together. I hope other people realize that, too.

I really dislike the girls so far (especially based on episode 2), as they seem plain out mean and rude (more than other seasons, even), but hopefully they will warm up to all of you in coming episodes.

argh I forgot to tape this the other night when I went out for dinner. Can anyone give me a brief summery of what I missed on Tuesday's show? Was the OP given more screen time?

[quote name='Milkyman']it was leticia
http://tv.ign.com/dor/beauty-and-th...-and-the-geek-season-5-20080310013252339.html[/QUOTE]

I meant to word it differently to find out if he got to touch more than one since they only showed the one on TV. Trust me the only Beauty I like to see is Randi.

[quote name='ITDEFX']argh I forgot to tape this the other night when I went out for dinner. Can anyone give me a brief summery of what I missed on Tuesday's show? Was the OP given more screen time?[/QUOTE]

Basically, the Guys & Girls were in a Talent Show where each team had to do a presentation for 10 minutes.
Guys did a rap & several other talents and won the competiton. The Girls just did a skit with a classroom and tried to do a dance. They got booed off the stage.
Are good man Jonathan got more face time because of what happened after the Talent show and what he did during the Talent show.

[quote name='Collectordragon']There's a new episode tonight. Don't forget to watch. ;)[/quote]
Damn I just saw this thread. Are there more episodes coming soon? I want to see you on tv!:D

[quote name='the_deej']hahah you copped a feel on that one girl during the game[/QUOTE]

I didn't. It's not like she had anything to grab anyway.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Damn I just saw this thread. Are there more episodes coming soon? I want to see you on tv!:D[/QUOTE]

New episodes every Tuesday. You can watch the first three episodes on cwtv.com.

I can't reveal my fate unfortunately. Also my name is Jonathan not John. There was a John earlier this season.

[quote name='Collectordragon']Not only did I meet her we shared a bed together the first two nights. :) That was another thing that was omitted. I ended up sharing a bedroom with three girls. The next day before the first challenge was announced Mike asked me about my sleeping arrangement and then said he wanted to be me. :lol: It sucks none of that was shown.
[/quote]

You never explained how that unfortunate arrangement occurred. Was it something the producers forced upon you?

Dude, it sucks that you're getting (got) kicked out so early. I know it hasn't been revealed, but it seems obvious. The chick that accused you of grabbing her tits seems like a stupid bitch.

During the inevitable reunion finale you should confront her and throw ice water in her face. You know, to be a rebel.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Dude, it sucks that you're getting (got) kicked out so early. I know it hasn't been revealed, but it seems obvious. The chick that accused you of grabbing her tits seems like a stupid bitch.

During the inevitable reunion finale you should confront her and throw ice water in her face. You know, to be a rebel.[/QUOTE]

we havent seen the scene where he wears a bra yet, unless that was cut from other footage just for the opening montage.

[quote name='PhrostByte']

cw-batg5-prt-Jim_010394-0c4164-281x374.jpg

Add a hoodie and you have half the people who work at 1UP

[/QUOTE]

Only half? that is a consevative estimate, i am guessing more like 90%

OK i just watched the talent show episode, and the velociraptor thing didnt go over so well.

edit and amber and cara have GOT to go, i know its over but i just hate seeing them on TV

sheesh this is just sort of sad, one of the girls said on the first show that the geeks v beauties was dumb because these are guys badly in need of confidence and should be going on dates with the girls, not competing, and that pretty much hits the nail on the head

[quote name='Milkyman']we havent seen the scene where he wears a bra yet, unless that was cut from other footage just for the opening montage.[/QUOTE]

Good catch, I wouldn't know because I didn't see that. Hopefully the OP is still in.

He should still throw something at that girl though.

I don't know what's worse, Jonathan getting kicked out or having to continue with a girl who obviously has problems with him. Well, we'll see what happens. I'm rooting for you.

Jillian and Leticia (sp?) are the only ones I can stand. Jillians gone...that sucks.

Good Luck OP! Your better than Joe (who isn't?)

Question, why is the six-pack dude a geek? He definitely isn't a geek.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Jillian and Leticia (sp?) are the only ones I can stand. Jillians gone...that sucks.

Good Luck OP! Your better than Joe (who isn't?)

Question, why is the six-pack dude a geek? He definitely isn't a geek.[/quote]

Being a geek isn't about physique. It's about personality. And yeah, he's a geek.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I don't know what's worse, Jonathan getting kicked out or having to continue with a girl who obviously has problems with him. Well, we'll see what happens. I'm rooting for you.[/quote]

My feelings exactly. All I seem to recall hearing her say so far on the show is how she has problems with our fellow CAG. She should be kicked in the teeth.

I was on the Beauty and the Geek website today to look at the preview for the new episode, and in the description for it there is a picture of Jonathan. Here. They have hopefully spoiled the new episode for me.

just watched the episode now.
Sucks that Jillian is gone. I wanted to see some bikini action.

Also looks like there isn't much rapport between him and his seemingly to be partner based on his diss on her cupsize =]

Why! WHY!? Did they have to get rid of Jillian? The hottest one!?

Damn, they didn't even give her a fair shot. This Beauty and the Geek is really annoying. They seem to be very lenient when kicking people off...

And I don't get why we are giving OP so much credit that he is on BatG. I think he should take a pic with a CAG sign or shirt. I have not seen any proof!

Or post a blog about CAG on the myspace/say CAG somewhere in one of the blogs.

I hope John does get kicked off....(not really) that way I can go back to completely ignoring this pathetic show.

This is worst show I think I ever had to sit through......I only watch for CAG support. Much like I vote for fellow CAG when they try to win contest.

But christ. This shows sucks in all reguards. The geeks are not really geeks and the cuties are far from good looking. Even you john. Your tag is mama boy. Mama's boy doesnt make you a geek. There are hundreds of NFL players that have/will spout how much they are a mama's boy in interviews. Hell Eddie Gorge built a his mom a house in the back yard of his so he could be close to her.

John what is your GPA? IQ? Anything. You had better be 3 times as smart as I am.

Since I am a guy the girls in this show are the worst. Other than all of them having really annoying personalties most are a 7 at best.

I haven't been on CAG as much lately, and I totally missed this thread. I've watched all the seasons of Beauty & the Geek. I can't believe a CAG got on the show. That's awesome, congrats OP!

Not-so-congrats on the most recent episode... it certainly doesn't look good for you. I hope you end up being picked anyway. I'm so incredibly disappointed with these season. I'm glad they're back to pairs, but the last three episodes were so crappy. I liked Jillian, too. I don't know if any of the leftover beauties are worth rooting for. Anyway, I'll definitely watching he next episode because of this retarded cliffhanger.

Man john, it kinda feels like you hood winked us. 3 episodes? Thats it? You didnt even make to the beauty and the geek part. You were just filler until the show actually started.

Kudos to you for kinda making it...slightly.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I hope John does get kicked off....(not really) that way I can go back to completely ignoring this pathetic show.

This is worst show I think I ever had to sit through......I only watch for CAG support. Much like I vote for fellow CAG when they try to win contest.

But christ. This shows sucks in all reguards. The geeks are not really geeks and the cuties are far from good looking. Even you john. Your tag is mama boy. Mama's boy doesnt make you a geek. There are hundreds of NFL players that have/will spout how much they are a mama's boy in interviews. Hell Eddie Gorge built a his mom a house in the back yard of his so he could be close to her.

John what is your GPA? IQ? Anything. You had better be 3 times as smart as I am.

Since I am a guy the girls in this show are the worst. Other than all of them having really annoying personalties most are a 7 at best.[/QUOTE]

My name is Jonathan not John. There was also a John on the show. I didn't pick my tag. I'd say my top geeky qualities are I finished high school at 15, enrolled in college at 16, was the number 1 ranked player in an online CCG called Sanctum, own several thousand video games, and helped launch a successful business at 19. Geek is a very loose definition and is up for interpretation. I'd say everyone who's a member of CAG is a geek on some level. It's not like there's some special certification you need to get to be a geek. As for the beauties some were attractive others not so much.

It sucked to be on season 5. No one in the cast liked the versus format.

As for the person who questions if I'm telling the truth about being on the show. If you don't believe me just contact me on MySpace.

What did you think about last week's episode where you saw that one of the girls was supposed to pick you, but chose Jim instead?

Truthfully, id almost want to be sent home than be partnered up with that Tara.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Man john, it kinda feels like you hood winked us. 3 episodes? Thats it? You didnt even make to the beauty and the geek part. You were just filler until the show actually started.

Kudos to you for kinda making it...slightly.[/QUOTE]

No, I'm in 5 episodes (6 if there's a clip show). That's out of 9. The show already started I was just screwed out of the good part. I did out last 3 other people though and I wasn't eliminated in a skill based challenge. I was eliminated in a lame way that was entirely out of my hands and was not in the spirit of the show. This whole season was like that though. My elimination was just the epitome of the mean spiritedness of this season.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Lock this thread. This show is no longer relevent.[/QUOTE]

I'm not gone for good. I'll be back with a makeover at the end of the season. :D

[quote name='Pookymeister']What did you think about last week's episode where you saw that one of the girls was supposed to pick you, but chose Jim instead?

Truthfully, id almost want to be sent home than be partnered up with that Tara.[/QUOTE]

The reason I didn't get a partner was entirely Tiffany's fault. She totally screwed me over. Even though it appeared that the girls were picking on the stairs they were only revealing their choices to the guys. The actual choosing was already set in stone at that point. After the girl's meeting they locked in their choices with the producer. All the girls believed Tiffany was picking me and that Jim was going home. Tiffany switched to Jim when she made her choice with the producer. Tiffany totally prevented me from even having a chance at getting a partner. She picked me at the start of the meeting and none of the other girl's even considered having me as their partner because of this. Tiffany made it impossible for me to get picked. Why did she flip flop? Well, it's because Kristina told her that if she chose me she'd send her into elimination after every challenge because she considered me such a strong competitor. Tiffany threw me under the bus to save herself. Let's just say karma's a bitch however. ;)

Once the stair ceremony started Tara had to pick Joe. If she could have somehow picked me even though she seems to hate me I still would have liked to stay in the game even if that meant she was my partner. At the time I didn't think she hated me though because she only said nice things to my face. I didn't know how she really felt until it aired.

[quote name='Kuroi Kaze']You're into MMA? Who's your favorite fighter?[/QUOTE]

Yep, been watching since the 90s. My favorite fighter is Anderson Silva. Who's yours?

[quote name='Collectordragon']No, I'm in 5 episodes (6 if there's a clip show). That's out of 9. The show already started I was just screwed out of the good part. I did out last 3 other people though and I wasn't eliminated in a skill based challenge. I was eliminated in a lame way that was entirely out of my hands and was not in the spirit of the show. This whole season was like that though. My elimination was just the epitome of the mean spiritedness of this season.
[/quote]

Really now. That did suck the way you were booted off. And now that I think of it I missed a couple shows which is why I thought you were only in 3.

But I also agree....you might as well lock this until the clip show.

What business did you start?

I'm a Ricardo Arona fan myself.

Aoki, GSP, Serra, Nog, Filho, and Barnett as well.

Who you picking for GSP Vs. Serra 2 and Penn Vs. Sherk?

bread's done
Back