I was on Beauty and the Geek season 5. I'm now trying to get on season 6!

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Dude, it sucks that you're getting (got) kicked out so early. I know it hasn't been revealed, but it seems obvious. The chick that accused you of grabbing her tits seems like a stupid bitch.

During the inevitable reunion finale you should confront her and throw ice water in her face. You know, to be a rebel.[/QUOTE]

Heed my advice Jonathan, the bitch deserves it.

Sorry that you got out so early, and that you had to participate on a show that went from very average to horrendous with the trash season.

[quote name='Collectordragon']No, I'm in 5 episodes (6 if there's a clip show). That's out of 9. The show already started I was just screwed out of the good part. I did out last 3 other people though and I wasn't eliminated in a skill based challenge. I was eliminated in a lame way that was entirely out of my hands and was not in the spirit of the show.[/QUOTE]

OH yeah, frankly, i think the velociraptor thing scared the shit out of the girls so that sealed your fate. That and all the girls said you were creepy. But I guess that is part of why you were there in the first place.

OK I just watched the leticia interview and think she is insane the way she talks about her gun collection. Owning guns isnt that odd, but the way she says it is just a little creepy

as for the dude saying you should take revenge on one of the girls on TV where there is a reunion, Dont. That is called being a sore loser, and you will look really bad on TV if you do that. youve got to take the high road

[quote name='dracula']OH yeah, frankly, i think the velociraptor thing scared the shit out of the girls so that sealed your fate. That and all the girls said you were creepy. But I guess that is part of why you were there in the first place.

OK I just watched the leticia interview and think she is insane the way she talks about her gun collection. Owning guns isnt that odd, but the way she says it is just a little creepy

as for the dude saying you should take revenge on one of the girls on TV where there is a reunion, Dont. That is called being a sore loser, and you will look really bad on TV if you do that. youve got to take the high road[/QUOTE]

That didn't seal my fate. They showed the girls supposedly not liking my Velociraptor but that could have all been editing. Don't trust everything you see on a reality show. None of the girls actually said I was creepy. Tara seemed to dislike me and said I was odd. Cara said I was really negative at the football game and that was kind of creepy. She did not say I was actually creepy however.

We're already done filming but I did indeed take the high road. I think the only person Tara make look bad with her negative comments was herself.

Read my comment a few posts ago about why I really wasn't chosen. It was entirely Tiffany's fault. One of the girls already told me if Tiffany had switched to Jim during the actual meeting that she would have probably picked me.

Do you live in Sacramento? I was on good day back in sixth grade for some filler crap about how I was a spelling bee finalist. Back then it was still UPN

I haven't seen the most recent episode yet, but the title gives it away. That sucks, OP :( I can't believe the amount of bitch this season. I was starting to not hate Tiffany before she pulled that stunt. Ugh, this season is so terrible. To put a positive spin on things, I think Jim probably needed more help than you anyway.

Have you been keeping in touch with the other contestants at all? I notice you still talk with the other geeks on your myspace; how about the beauties?

I was too lazy to go back through every page and read every post but a friend of mine sent me a link of some of Jillian's playboy pics and HOLY SHIT she's smoking...

I was too lazy to go back through every page and read every post but a friend of mine sent me a link of some of Jillian's playboy pics and HOLY SHIT she's smoking...

[quote name='Collectordragon']That didn't seal my fate. They showed the girls supposedly not liking my Velociraptor but that could have all been editing. Don't trust everything you see on a reality show. None of the girls actually said I was creepy. Tara seemed to dislike me and said I was odd. Cara said I was really negative at the football game and that was kind of creepy. She did not say I was actually creepy however.

We're already done filming but I did indeed take the high road. I think the only person Tara make look bad with her negative comments was herself.

Read my comment a few posts ago about why I really wasn't chosen. It was entirely Tiffany's fault. One of the girls already told me if Tiffany had switched to Jim during the actual meeting that she would have probably picked me.[/quote]

Hmm... interesting. I am sending you a message on myspace. I'll see if "you" respond. Haha.

But, did you really say, "I look forward to seeing my mom" after you were asked to leave? Or did the producers make you say that... and if you can't say, just say carrot if the producers made you say it... haha.

And who would you most liked to be partnered with if you stayed? And could you give me an estimated percent of how much of what is shown is entirely the people compared to producers advice ect.?

MAKEOVER:
l_16473ca79af31234885bec6bcebe054a.jpg

Holy crap! You are looking good, my man. This plus your phone number gathering skills = me having to lock up my sister. Aha.

But seriously though, we don't live that far away from Colfax, so don't hang out with my sister.

Wow, I seriously wouldn't even have recognized you at all. Like, if given a group of nerds to match that photo to, I'd probably end up blindly guessing. Amazing.

Do you have non-professional before and afters? I always felt like the producers try to make the before shots look even nerdier than the nerds are, and the after pictures less nerdy than the nerds actually are... it'd be interesting to compare real photos to the pro photos. Is the change actually that drastic?

OP - now you actually look like every other guy I know around here (not a bad thing). The shorter hair and no beard makes you look younger and I like that messy hair look. :) The other pictures you had on your myspace (the ones with the glasses) look slightly different and I can tell that will be your everyday look without any help from a stylist. I'm wondering if the show provide you any designer brand clothes. I would love to see that. I hope I didn't miss that episode.

P.S. Dang, you're tall. How tall are you? I'm only 5 feet.

[quote name='Koggit']Wow, I seriously wouldn't even have recognized you at all. Like, if given a group of nerds to match that photo to, I'd probably end up blindly guessing. Amazing.

Do you have non-professional before and afters? I always felt like the producers try to make the before shots look even nerdier than the nerds are, and the after pictures less nerdy than the nerds actually are... it'd be interesting to compare real photos to the pro photos. Is the change actually that drastic?[/QUOTE]

The producers of BATG did not shoot my current default MySpace pic. Non-professional pics are in my MySpace album however.

[quote name='Panda']OP - now you actually look like every other guy I know around here (not a bad thing). The shorter hair and no beard makes you look younger and I like that messy hair look. :) The other pictures you had on your myspace (the ones with the glasses) look slightly different and I can tell that will be your everyday look without any help from a stylist. I'm wondering if the show provide you any designer brand clothes. I would love to see that. I hope I didn't miss that episode.

P.S. Dang, you're tall. How tall are you? I'm only 5 feet.[/QUOTE]

They give the guys some clothes for the makeover but since I was eliminated before that I had to give myself the makeover which included buying my own clothes. I am wearing designer clothes in many of my album pictures.

P.S. I'm 6'5".

[quote name='Sarang01']Hey Collector. Do yourself a favor and court Dead. Though I don't know her irl I can tell you she's cool.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I seem to remember her having an older lawyer boyfriend.

[quote name='Collectordragon']:lol: I seem to remember her having an older lawyer boyfriend.[/QUOTE]

I dumped him pretty much exactly a year ago. :lol: But I've been happily in a relationship with someone else for over seven months now.

If I were single though..... ;) But trust me, with that makeover, you should have NO problems getting the wimmens if you have some confidence in yourself.

[quote name='Collectordragon']I'll be seeing Amber as well as Matt, Tommy, and Jillian later this week.[/quote]

I'm very glad you guys really did become friends after the show. With your height and new look you should have no trouble finding a girlfriend.

LOL That picture was from my trip to Dallas a few weeks ago. It was sort of a mini reunion with Matt, Jillian, Amber, and Tommy. I posted a bunch of pictures from that trip on MySpace.

Watched the finally.

Lame Mat and Leticia were the only good couple on the show.

And I think they hate you Johnathon, they like never show you.

[quote name='ITDEFX']holy fuck.....

Amber............:drool:[/quote]

Eww what the hell? Amber? That's the black one right? Shes DAMNN fugly.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Watched the finally.

Lame Mat and Leticia were the only good couple on the show.

Eww what the hell? Amber? That's the black one right? Shes DAMNN fugly.[/quote]

I haven't watch the show in a long while so I forgot what amber looked like.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']
[/QUOTE]

I actually got the most screen time of the eliminated geeks on the finale and Jim and I were the only guys to have any of our interview footage shown.

Yeah I really enjoyed this one, I was pulling for Leticia and Matt though :(
I think I may check out the previous seasons now. Thanks for giving us the heads up John. have you guys all met up after the show wrapped?

[quote name='Collectordragon']LOL That picture was from my trip to Dallas a few weeks ago. It was sort of a mini reunion with Matt, Jillian, Amber, and Tommy. I posted a bunch of pictures from that trip on MySpace.[/quote]

So whats the deal with Tommy and Amber now? She trying to get him to waste all his money on her? I thought he was pretty damn gullible on the show regarding her.

[quote name='Pookymeister']So whats the deal with Tommy and Amber now? She trying to get him to waste all his money on her? I thought he was pretty damn gullible on the show regarding her.[/QUOTE]

seriously, she was digging his gold before he had any.
I also thought it was cool that they brought everyone back, especially because of the drama. I did feel bad for that first guy who got kicked off the show at least everyone else had a chance to get to know each other. He was like a stranger.

bread's done
Back