I will pay you ~$20~ for greens on youripodtouch4free!!! help a gamer girl out!

This would be my first real referral site if I sign up, which I'm considering doing.
But I have a question. I hate doing the referral business. Can I get free stuff just by doing offers and stuff like watching videos? Oh yea and do I need a credit card?
Answer me these questions and I'll sign up under you.
Thanks!!!

[quote name='Run L1ke H3LL']This would be my first real referral site if I sign up, which I'm considering doing.
But I have a question. I hate doing the referral business. Can I get free stuff just by doing offers and stuff like watching videos? Oh yea and do I need a credit card?
Answer me these questions and I'll sign up under you.
Thanks!!![/quote]

For yourfree360games, yes, you need a CC. Some of them have Paypal or those Visa Gift CCs that will work. Prizerebel has free offers that I suggest signing up with a spam email with, but you can easily get $10 Amazon GCs and games. Personally, I think YourFree360Games is way more better/value out of the two. SayNation is a free site you just do surveys on, but honestly it can take awhile to get enough points for GCs. Took me a few months of surveys to grab enough points for a $20 Amazon GC. Hope the helps! :)

Yes, you can RunLik3H3ll.
You See, advertisers pay companies to post advertisement. The company, then in return, uses the money it makes to buy its users items. Points2Shop has been most successful for me. Ordered a bunch of N64 games and they all arrived aweek later. I'm expecting one today, actually. Would you be interested in one of my site, as well as the owner of this thread's?

Thanks to both of you for replying to me. Actually I was thinking about doing this to get a PS3 cause that's the only system left that I haven't gotten yet :p
CC is not a problem either I was just curious. What do you guys think would be best for that? And pixi, I would be happy to check out what you have to offer. Just PM me details so you don't hijack hopeunknown's thread!

well, signed up for free360games under you hopeuknown. hope things go swell =) Did 2 offers already, waiting to see what happens/pending. How long does it take to receive credit for the offers you did? (i did the credit report ones =D)

[quote name='ill_coyote']well, signed up for free360games under you hopeuknown. hope things go swell =) Did 2 offers already, waiting to see what happens/pending. How long does it take to receive credit for the offers you did? (i did the credit report ones =D)[/quote]

I think you got credited already, it looks. Thanks for signing up under me! This site is addictive, but saves you sooo much money. :D

Hey there =)
Remember doing points2shop under me?
Well, I was wondering if you would be generous enough to do phone verification. I only need 70 more points to win a space cadet porky statue off amazon and when a referral does phone veri., they get $2.50 and I get 50 points =)

Oh, and do you recommend what offers I do on yf360games? Do you get charged anything on freecreditreport and can I use my dad's debit? (He's loaning it to me to do a free, no charge offer)

Just did the phone verification. I won't get text messages from them all the time now, will I?

For free offers, the credit check ones are best. Stamps.com is pretty good too. I preferred doing Blockbuster and Gamefly since you can cancel them online anytime as opposed to calling the cust. service centers.

Nah you wont get a gazillion texts. I haven't heard from them since I did veri.
Thanks! I got an extra 50 cents =)

On to my second prize. The first one came like 2 weeks ago =)

Thanks for posting your p2s link =) I get credited for any downlines.
Could you do some of the quiz rockets for me please? Saving for a Wile e. poster

O and I'll go green on youripod touch if you go green on ps34free =)
Just ask for my link if you'll exchange

Haha got some money on my paypal
Could we do a trainn site referral site?
I still need 8 more referrals z-z

I'm new to this referral thing. If I signed up for Gamefly under your account would that work? I've been thinking about signing up anyway and wouldn't mind getting a giftcard out of the deal!

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Hey Guys, I need about 4 more referrals from my website. I am willing to pay $20 to ANYBODY that signs up under me and does 1 offer. The money will be payed through Paypal only. When you have completed an offer, send me your email address (so I can confirm you've signed up under me) AND your Paypal address (where I send the money to). My email address is [email protected].I will pay you within 2 hours after you have completed an offer and i verify that you really did it and went green. I sugest doin pain vanish cuz its $10 but I will pay it back plus ten more…
my referral link
[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] [/FONT]http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5814998[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Cmon its [/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']EASY muulah[/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'].. thanks.

[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Hey Guys, I need about 4 more referrals from my website. I am willing to pay $20 to ANYBODY that signs up under me and does 1 offer. The money will be payed through Paypal only. When you have completed an offer, send me your email address (so I can confirm you've signed up under me) AND your Paypal address (where I send the money to). My email address is [email protected].I will pay you within 2 hours after you have completed an offer and i verify that you really did it and went green. I sugest doin pain vanish cuz its $10 but I will pay it back plus ten more…
my referral link[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] [/FONT]http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5814998[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Cmon its [/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']EASY muulah[/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'].. thanks. [/FONT]

This Girl is the real deal. Last week, I signed up under her, did a same day offer and then a millisecond after I was credited, 20 bucks appeared in my PayPal account. Yes, it was really that easy. The offer I did ( Herbal Life ) only cost me like five bucks and I have two weeks to cancel the included trial membership. Think about it guys, I basically heaved 5 dollars into cyberspace and got twenty dollars back!

I signed up under you but I couldn't get any offers to work. I have done lots of them on other sites but I tried some that should still work. Anyways I guess I will try again tomorrow.

bread's done
Back